Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neil Lennon approached!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I really don't get supporting Celtic or Rangers. Aside from the bigotry from large parts of both clubs, when you know before the season starts that you're going to win the league, where's the fun in celebrating at the end of the season. It's like playing FIFA 14 with the cheats on.

I'd bet my mortgage that the euphoria I felt up at Forest when Ulloa scored that goal is light years better than any celebrations those Celtic fans had when they won this year's league...or last year's. Or the year before.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Every game Brighton lose will be a conspiracy by those in power,guest of honour for Lewes Bonfire step forward Mr Lennon.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Bigot: "a person who is intolerant, often irrationally and based on misconceptions, especially regarding religion, politics or race". The world needs more people like you...

Don't want the Fenian b@stard anywhere near our place. Bigoted? Probably. Based on life experiences? Definitely!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
What on earth are you talking about? Nearer the truth would be that the 1% of Albion's fan base who are narrow minded and bigoted will be a bit miffed for a while...

If this happens, we riot! Talk about alienating 80% of the fanbase. 1st game of the season would be fun with all the anti-Lennon banners, not that this appointment will happen

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
I really don't get supporting Celtic or Rangers. Aside from the bigotry from large parts of both clubs, when you know before the season starts that you're going to win the league, where's the fun in celebrating at the end of the season. It's like playing FIFA 14 with the cheats on.

I'd bet my mortgage that the euphoria I felt up at Forest when Ulloa scored that goal is light years better than any celebrations those Celtic fans had when they won this year's league...or last year's. Or the year before.

spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here