Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neil Lennon approached!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What are the record of Irish managers at the Albion? Webb, he lasted a bit longer than Oscar. Brady, popular-ish. Have there been others?

Pat Saward

Wouldn't be too unhappy with Lennon. Any manager who could beat that excellent Barca team must have something about him

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
50,000??!!! You are having a fooking laugh - 25, 000 at the Paedo-dome for most games this season! WATP

I was talking about their worldwide support base including bars of soap. Making it 50,000 humanoids (open to further clarification). Apologies for the lack of previous clarification. TNBA TTF

Couldn't you feck off and take this to one of your bigotry boards? Follow follow or something? Everybody else in Scotland wishes both sides of the gruesome twosome would f*ck off out of Scotland, and nobody in England wants you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pat Saward

Wouldn't be too unhappy with Lennon. Any manager who could beat that excellent Barca team must have something about him

It was a freak result, a shock. They happen in football from time to time. Barca battered them that night - 66% possession, 25 shots to Celtics 3, they hit the woodwork a couple of times, had one cleared off the line, the Celtic keeper had a worldy. Amazing result for sure, but a solitary fluke win over Barcelona doesn't mean Lennon is some kind of tactical genius, and doesn't alter the fact that my left bollock could manage Celtic to an SPL title. He's achieved absolutely NOTHING as a manager yet.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Scottish Premiership = English League 1
And he's a wanker too.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
50,000??!!! You are having a fooking laugh - 25, 000 at the Paedo-dome for most games this season! WATP

Paedo Dome !!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Absolute Gold ha ha ha ha !!!! :D

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I will not be attending if this ginger tosser gets the job. Will retain season ticket but will not be able to support a team with this poison individual in charge

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
By the hour the likelehood of it being Lennon seems to increase. West Brom have ruld him out of the running, Norwich have appointed a manager. Doesn't look many places to go now unless he holds out for the Saints job if Pochettino goes to Tottingham.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
By the hour the likelehood of it being Lennon seems to increase. West Brom have ruld him out of the running, Norwich have appointed a manager. Doesn't look many places to go now unless he holds out for the Saints job if Pochettino goes to Tottingham.

So you're saying we have to take him by default as no one else wants him then?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Couldn't you feck off and take this to one of your bigotry boards? Follow follow or something? Everybody else in Scotland wishes both sides of the gruesome twosome would f*ck off out of Scotland, and nobody in England wants you.

Like :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Pathetic post

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I will not be attending if this ginger tosser gets the job. Will retain season ticket but will not be able to support a team with this poison individual in charge

You'll have to change your username to:
'bhafc4evawellunlessidontlikethechangeofmanager'.

Always good to have a get out clause. ;)

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
He is awful when he comes under media pressure.His post match interviews when he is taciturn in the extreme would bring embarrassment on the club.Difficult to judge someone when you have never met them but from what I have seen of him through the TV and newspapers I would not want him in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here