Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Maddison seems like one of those thick flashy show offs who shouts out “MATE!” really loudly at someone in a quiet pub just to get attention. He’ll end up on some dimwitted TVshow with Freddie Flintoff one day. Love the fact that Maupay has rattled his cage. I rather miss him now.
Apparently not my son shot a Maddison charity golf event got on with everyone very pleasant chap. Back in the club house my lad chatted to his mum who was also down to earth. He said Arsenal v someone was on the tv none of the pro’s took any interest in the game which he found odd. Suppose it’s just a job to them at the end of the day.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It’s all panto. As people have said once they stop playing there’ll be a podcast and maybe even a travel show with them sharing a banter-fuelled caravanning holiday through France together. Can’t wait.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Some GREAT stuff in this...

“I am just being me,” Maupay said, which, to be honest, says quite a lot.

That’s the thing with Maupay, it is never just a moment of off-the-cuff s***housery, then forget it and move on with life. No, he doubles down, he makes a note of clubs he has pissed off and makes a point to regurgitate it at a later date. It really is top-level.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing

maupay.gif

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
When we played Brentford recently Murray was one of the pundits. The presenter was taking to him about him not celebrating goals against previous teams and asked if he thought Maupay would hold back on the celebration if he scored against us.

I've never seen Murray laugh as much.

(I don't think it was the thought of Maupay scoring)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here