Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tonight Maupay is taking the piss out of James Madisson's shitty darts celebration. 10/10

Maddison on his clash with Neal Maupay: "I just said to him, he hasn't scored enough goals of his own in the last few years to have his own celebration, so he had to copy mine. Short story, ended well for us."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Maddison seems like one of those thick flashy show offs who shouts out “MATE!” really loudly at someone in a quiet pub just to get attention. He’ll end up on some dimwitted TVshow with Freddie Flintoff one day. Love the fact that Maupay has rattled his cage. I rather miss him now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maddison seems like one of those thick flashy show offs who shouts out “MATE!” really loudly at someone in a quiet pub just to get attention. He’ll end up on some dimwitted TVshow with Freddie Flintoff one day. Love the fact that Maupay has rattled his cage. I rather miss him now.
Maupay can sniff these sort of tossers out from a mile off. I love the way he has got under Maddison’s bonnet. He loves going after an ego and it’s great entertainment when he does.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maupay can sniff these sort of tossers out from a mile off. I love the way he has got under Maddison’s bonnet. He loves going after an ego and it’s great entertainment when he does.
Maddison has got a Bee in his bonnet. 🐝

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I quite like Maddison after the banter he did in front of us. When he came to Amex last season with Leicester the fans was giving him shit. He went to take a corner right in front of us in the NW corner and deliberately put the ball outside the corner qtr circle. The fans around me of course shouted and he then grinned at us and went back to put it in.

Just the way he did it, giving banter back to the fans was brilliant. Hard to describe it but the fans broke out in applause for the banter back. Really liked him since then.

:shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I quite like Maddison after the banter he did in front of us. When he came to Amex last season with Leicester the fans was giving him shit. He went to take a corner right in front of us in the NW corner and deliberately put the ball outside the corner qtr circle. The fans around me of course shouted and he then grinned at us and went back to put it in.

Just the way he did it, giving banter back to the fans was brilliant. Hard to describe it but the fans broke out in applause for the banter back. Really liked him since then.

Agreed on all counts, and I remember the way he did that with the corner.

Seems like a decent bloke, happy to give it and take it, generally with a broad grin across his devilishly handsome face.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Yer I think Madison is a nice guy. This is a good rivalry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here