Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Welcome to our new striker, who will be..................?

I'm hoping we sign Elijah Adebayo from Luton, No idea if he's good enough but he has one hell of a name. Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
While we’re on about Aspinall, JC constantly calls him “former Albion striker”. Is my memory playing tricks on me, but he was a midfielder wasn’t he? I can’t remember him ever playing up front for us

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
While we’re on about Aspinall, JC constantly calls him “former Albion striker”. Is my memory playing tricks on me, but he was a midfielder wasn’t he? I can’t remember him ever playing up front for us

No definitely a forward a little round ball of a player I can clearly recall him scoring one cracker at Withdean

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On Toffee Talk, they seem ok with the signing and someone on there has been on here and quoted me.

Just been browsing a Brighton forum to see what they think and they've quoted you on there and said...

"This one has hit the nail on the head though for me, and why I will miss Neal"

referring to one of there comments this one:

"He will 100% be a cult hero here as he is a master of the dark arts - he’ll get in the opposition’s faces and wind them up - from experience that really gets Goodison going. Yes, he’ll need to score a few but his effort and general shithousery will endear him to the fans"

He’s Richarlson lite though isn’t he ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I’m sure he scored a cracker for Carlisle against us

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glad we’ve got rid of Maupay now we are scoring all these easy chances

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lost count of the sitters , chances and pens he’d missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.5 games into the Amex , 0 goals - plenty of good chances. Nothings changed so far

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least the last penalty we had the ball went in the goal and not past the post.

Mac missed one not so many games ago and I seem to remember Gross missing one too? When I say missed, the ball did not end up in the net, which is all that actually matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here