Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay...SIGNED FOR EVERTON.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Under appreciated by many, nailed on to score against us this season

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
All the best Neal.

Top shit-housery, superb goals mixed with plenty of missed sitters. Definitely a memorable player for the right reasons.

It does seem odd to think that we're selling players to Everton and are a bit... ambivalent... about it though!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
For my part, I am sorry to see him go and hope this does not come back to bite us. He missed a few sitters, but he was committed, always ready to track back and was expert at shitehousery. Thanks for your efforts here and best of luck - just don't forget to clap/acknowledge the fans!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I will miss him and he goes with my very best wishes. Everton have got a fine player. Cheers Neal.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
He was one of those players who had he been playing against us would have annoyed the heck out of me and i would have loathed with a passion . However of course with the Albion specs on i was able to turn a blind eye to some of the shithousery and enjoy the goals ( wish there had been more ) and the hard graft .
All the best Neal , except against us obviously , and thanks for the memories especially Palarse and Stains !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've loved having Maupay as part of our team.

Good luck le petit shithouse

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We don’t know what may or may not have been going on behind the scenes for him to suddenly be going out the door, but in my head we have had a half decent PL forward for three years and only had to pay his wages. Good bit of business.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Popular with the Brighton players by the look of it ! Lots of goodbyes on social media within 15mins of his post.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
TBH I was never a fan, yes he worked hard and yes he scored some goals, but he missed so many sitters, not to mention penalties. GP has always said goals need to come from the team not individuals and that is what is happening.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
TBH I was never a fan, yes he worked hard and yes he scored some goals, but he missed so many sitters, not to mention penalties. GP has always said goals need to come from the team not individuals and that is what is happening.

Isn’t Potter saying that if a striker can score 10 that’s ok. But we need Dunk / Webster to score more than 1. Bissouma to score more than 1. Trossard to score between November - March, March to score more, Welbeck to score more than 6 etc etc ?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Couldn’t have gone to a nicer club. Brighton made him look good,
Obviously, not a fan but if he thinks Everton are a better bet that Brighton he’s deluded.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
His shithousery peaked for me when he managed to make Arsenal and their whole fanbase to lose the plot.
He managed to get Leno stretchered off, Gwendozzy to get ditched by Arsenal and never play for them again, AFTV to go into meltdown and also find time to score a last gasp winner.

Magnifique Monsieur Maupay!!!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I will always love him for the Selhurst lofted equaliser and the looks on the faces around me that night. They were utterly stupefied and didn't know what had hit them.

A bientot, Neal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here