Naylor suggests the window is essentially shut

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I will precede this by saying that I have not heard this first hand, so I will not vouch for the veracity.

But someone currently working at the training ground (a chap I know, who is not a WUM) has apparently been told that an Albion director is on a plane back from South America with a striker. A £9m striker. I don't know his source, so as I say, I am by no means claiming this is FACT. Its just what I have heard, about 10 minutes ago.

Make of it what you will...

I'll have another glass of wine, and then try and get my evil way with the Mrs :hilton:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
If BHA have offered anywhere in the region of £9m for this chap and it doesn't come off, then surely there is a plan B. Either, he will sign in January or we will sign someone comparable (i.e Vydra). For that amount BHA are serious about having a top championship striker this season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If BHA have offered anywhere in the region of £9m for this chap and it doesn't come off, then surely there is a plan B. Either, he will sign in January or we will sign someone comparable (i.e Vydra). For that amount BHA are serious about having a top championship striker this season.

We haven't. Don't you worry.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Standard of reporting should increase tenfold then.

Indeed my old school buddy is far better than Naylor.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have a feeling.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Easy's source was right about the Dunk refusing to play thing. I trust him.

Then again there was that Samuel L Jackson at Withdean thread a few years back...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Easy's source was right about the Dunk refusing to play thing. I trust him.

Then again there was that Samuel L Jackson at Withdean thread a few years back...

:lolol: (Whose middle name is Colin)

I happen to know that Easy's source with Dunky and this are different people.
There's no way some random at the training ground would know that much detail and I don't believe for a second that an Albion director has been in South America. It's made for a great thread though.
Sincerely looking forward to tomorrow's wacky idea.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
:lolol: (Whose middle name is Colin)

I happen to know that Easy's source with Dunky and this are different people.
There's no way some random at the training ground would know that much detail and I don't believe for a second that an Albion director has been in South America. It's made for a great thread though.
Sincerely looking forward to tomorrow's wacky idea.

Whars wrong with the name Colin ?.....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Right, so we're back to stalking a plane then.

If anyone would like I'm happy to volunteer to find an Argentine Steak House or meat restaurant and drink Malbec with ALL the wait staff to see if they have an air steward or check in staff at the airport in the family.

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

LatinoAmerica, great food but I cannot get there till 6pm tomorrow, but if everything.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports