Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Calleri's latest tweet?

2245f004b840d8f7bdd30ea5352b4c84.jpg

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
This thread has a little whiff of odour de Vicente about it.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
The guy in Twitter has confirmed he was just quoting Easy's post fwiw...

I did indeed Sheebo. My tweet was just a précis'd version of Easy's post. Fingers crossed that it turns out to be true - and if not Calleri then Vydra to give us the goals we need for automatic promotion.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not sure how I'll feel if we don't sign another good striker. I'd compare it to when you draw a game where you were winning 2-0 against a good side away from home, you''d of taken it before the match but because of what could have been you feel frustrated. All this linking us to big money strikers has got me thinking that if we signed one we could really sustain a promotion challenge, as i fear over the season we'll come up just short with what we've currently got. (as happy as I am with who we have already signed)

Well, I disagree with this. I trust CH, TB, PW et al, as opposed to you and those who are agreeing with you. Just my view.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

As others have pointed out it's from 1 July. However it's a tweet to someone. If you are on a p.c. using Twitter from a browser it defaults to only Tweets sent to everyone. You have to hit Tweets and Replies tab to see it.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As others have pointed out it's from 1 July. However it's a tweet to someone. If you are on a p.c. using Twitter from a browser it defaults to only Tweets sent to everyone. You have to hit Tweets and Replies tab to see it.

You're such a tech whizz/I'm such a tech knob.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Right, so we're back to stalking a plane then.

If anyone would like I'm happy to volunteer to find an Argentine Steak House or meat restaurant and drink Malbec with ALL the wait staff to see if they have an air steward or check in staff at the airport in the family.

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've had the impression over the summer that Andy Naylor has either said or done something to upset the Albion hierachy, seldom does he know anything before other sources (including NSC), and the fact that he's jetting off on his holidays on deadline day speaks volumes. On the surface it looks like all the business is done and there will be nothing to report, but looking at Hughtons language it's clear that this is not necessarily the case. It seems Naylor is becoming increasingly an irrelevance.

Naylor isn't getting much from the club. But, then again, nor is anyone. Those that are getting things are from those that the club are approaching. Naylor's fine, but not terribly good at writing. Which is problematic for a journalist.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Still wouyld like a better back up /challenging left back option to Bong... Chicksen doesnt do it for me. Calderon and rosenior are not naturals there.

Otherwise am happy with what we've got but still thinking play -offs would be unbelievable.

I think Rosenoir is the best reserve left-back we've had. EVER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports