Nathaniel Clyne set to leave

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No shame in going to Southampton as I think they will do well next year.

f***ing brilliant that he has gone there though, off to Man U or Newcastle... errrr WRONG.

Palace mugs looking stupid again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another academy graduate with a Premier League move - it's the gift that keeps on giving.

One can only assume that Man United and Newcastle (and presumably Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Barcelona and Real Madrid) were busy today, and got PIPPED to the post by the devious Nigel Adkins.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Southampton are holding fire on making their move for Winifred , they could pick him up as a bargain after the Olympics.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
One can only assume that Man United and Newcastle (and presumably Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Barcelona and Real Madrid) were busy today, and got PIPPED to the post by the devious Nigel Adkins.

I reiterate, another Palace academy graduate in the Premier League. It's wonderful having an academy that churns these players out regularly.

Best of luck to Clyney, Southampton's a good move and a logical step in his career.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I reiterate, another Palace academy graduate in the Premier League. It's wonderful having an academy that churns these players out regularly.

If only it could be with you, eh? :wink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Won't be too long before all the potential stars of the future opt to sign up for the Albion's academy and turn their nose up at what's on offer in SE25.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Best of luck to Clyney, Southampton's a good move and a logical step in his career.

You do know their captain and left back are Brighton graduates, another graduate of ours just won the Premiership and another has just joined Tottenham. But carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports