Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Fair enough but the name dropping seems a bit desperate. I am not on the Garcia shangri la. He has done a holding job but I cannot see him insipring anyone. Everyone thinks next season with " his " team we will steamroller the division but I just can't see it.

Thank f**k for that.

This is what you posted on Aug 28 2010:

The sooner people realise we have no hope of getting promoted this season the better. We will ... finish between 9th and 15th with 60 points. The squad we have is nowhere near good enough for a top 2 finish and way short of a top 6 finish. With the lack of money invested and a lack of signings it is clear promotion this season is not a priority for Bloom or Poyet ... We AIN'T going up.

We won the league on April 16th with five games to spare.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is what I actually wrote. Nothing about the level Garcia played at.

Do any of the players have a lot of respect for Jones as they have all played at a much higher level and also Garcia who it seems would be hard pressed to inspire any sort of reaction from anyone ?

Yes, I KNOW what you wrote. You seem to be suggesting players won't respect Jones because he played at a lower level, but you have not applied this to Garcia.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thank f**k for that.

This is what you posted on Aug 28 2010:

We won the league on April 16th with five games to spare.

I am sure I can bounce positive stuff from 40 months ago if you want.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes, I KNOW what you wrote. You seem to be suggesting players won't respect Jones because he played at a lower level, but you have not applied this to Garcia.

I did not say that did I ?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

I'm too busy, and can't be bothered with hard thinking, and don't know what I'm talking about anyways, so I'm going to jump on any mono-causal explanation, even though there isn't one, for BHA's present dire straits, even though they aren't.

Jones out!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
There is none.

(some) people just NEED someone to blame, when anything is not going well. They don't want to blame Oscar, because they want to believe he's great, and they can't blame Bloom, so Jones gets it.

He's got the job because he knows the division, knows the club, speaks Spanish, has the highest level of qualifications, is highly rated after a very succesful spell with Charlton's development squad, and clearly interviews well.

But against that, he has shit hair and once tried to get one of our players sent off. Burn him.

what does jones know about this division ? he has not played or managed at this level

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am convinced the miserable one will leave this summer and jones will be appointed manager.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here