Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones appointed Assistant Manager

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
congratulations to him, he's clearly doing a good job, I got a lot more passion and belief from him in his interviews last season than Oscar, and if Sammi's happy surely we all should be....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Happy with that. Obviously impressed Sami and Oscar before him. Good luck to the bloke, don't understand some of the irrational dislike for him on here from a select few.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Paul Winstanley has been made manager of player identification and joins from Derby hope he can bring in Patrick Bamford or another Chris Martin.

Interesting appointment. Is this in addition to the appointment of Tim Coe chief scout at Crystal Palace, who was supposed to have left them to join us.
Their fans are confused to hear Warnock state that Coe had been working on the Zaha deal and trying to get in their other targets before the window closes. Many are not happy about this. It was suggested by some that he was working his notice, but others thought he may have changed his mind and decided to stay at Palace.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sami "I offered the job to my 'friend' Sammy Lee, and he told me to stick it where the sun don't shine, and ponced off to the Prem. I then had a chat with Paul Barber who seemed to favour the cheaper option of promoting from within for some reason. Something to do with his bonus. Having consulted with the club's PR expert, I would like to say the following:"

"I’ve been really impressed by Nathan and Joaquin since I arrived at the club..."

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Good for him, he is obviously good at his job. Oscar tried to get hIm to go to Maccabi and now Sami wants him as assistant manager. Those who see what he does day in day out think he's an asset to the club.

Don't let a rational arguement get in the way of irrational hatred though.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Good for Jonesy. Obviously has proved himself to Sami - and he doesn't speak Finnish. Good luck to them both.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here