Naming rights

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Sorry if this is already common knowledge but heard from a source I would trust completely who told me MP has agreed that the naming rights are indeed going to Amex and the deal is just about done. So the Amex Arena it is then!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sorry if this is already common knowledge but heard from a source I would trust completely who told me MP has agreed that the naming rights are indeed going to Amex and the deal is just about done. So the Amex Arena it is then!

Maybe Amex, but certainly won't be Arena.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Amex theatre of dreams.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
does it really matter what the official name is, surely we will always refer to it as falmer?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We need to give it our own name as well so what should that be ?

The Bloom Camp ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

macky

Dec 28, 2004
something goldstone would be nice

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I don't want their money.

Would be really surprised if we got any of it either.

They've never expressed any interest in our club in the past and they've never gotten involved in football.

They can keep their golf and sailing events and we'll have an ethical sponsor thanks

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Working for Amex, I would be quite happy with that as they may have some employee benefits or a Corp box they offer out?

It's ironic that the club does not accept Amex atm.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Working for Amex, I would be quite happy with that as they may have some employee benefits or a Corp box they offer out?

It's ironic that the club does not accept Amex atm.

Amex charge too much to vendors... It it ain't over a £100 transaction on average it isn't worth accepting it.

I don't mind having Amex sponsor our stadium, and it will grate slightly hearing it on the radio and the news, but it does seem odd that we have a small, community stadium, which went through the mill of funding situations, now sponsored by one of the most capitalist companies out there...:laugh::lol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
i agree in a sense but i would like my son to ask about the goldstone

I agree with this too, the Goldstone is in the past, but it is our history...it is important to remember that and I would hope there will be at least some reference to the old ground at Falmer, how about naming the approach from the railway station Goldstone Way?...or something like that.

We could then rehash our version of the Blaydon races...change the Shoreham Road to Goldstone Way...that way nobody will ever forget!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports