Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Name Our New Beer

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Strange, as most people I know like it, personally I think their beers are generally excellent, especially their limited and special editions. I tend to buy a pack of Hazy Janes and Elvis Juice most times when I'm shopping. That's not to say I don't try a lot of others, my current favourites being Unbarred, Cloak + Dagger and Vibrant Forest, but boy is some of that stuff expensive.

Why does everyone you know hate it?
Blimey. How long have you got ?
The fact it tastes absolutely nothing like it used to, the bullying in the workplace, the culture of fear amongst the staff, the sexual harrasment claims against the CEO, the endless corporate sell-outs whilst insisting they're 'punks' etc etc
Most of all I think it's the people who turn a blind eye to it all and buy into the marketing of this brand.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey. How long have you got ?
The fact it tastes absolutely nothing like it used to, the bullying in the workplace, the culture of fear amongst the staff, the sexual harrasment claims against the CEO, the endless corporate sell-outs whilst insisting they're 'punks' etc etc
Most of all I think it's the people who turn a blind eye to it all and buy into the marketing of this brand.
Loads of breweries beers don't taste as they did when they started out, one that I am saddened by is Beavertown. I still enjoy Brewdogs beers, as I said, especially their limited run brews. I only buy it because I like it, if they plant a tree every time a buy a case, then sobeit.
As for the workplace issues, what was the outcome of the legal cases? I know the owner won his case regarding someone who committed fraud against him. Brewdog seem go from strength to strength, one assumes that the situation regarding the workers have to some degree been dealt with. Crikey, Amazon, Sports Direct, and many more have terrible workplace issues, there are robust laws in this country so these things do get dealt with.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Our new beer is almost ready and should be ready to pour next week.
It'll be an easy drinking 4% Pale Ale.
I want it to be Albion related, but the big question is, what shall we call it ?
Most pun-tastic name wins.
Over to you.
De Zerbitter
Fingers crossed both beer and manager have a long shelf life!

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Our new beer is almost ready and should be ready to pour next week.
It'll be an easy drinking 4% Pale Ale.
I want it to be Albion related, but the big question is, what shall we call it ?
Most pun-tastic name wins.
Over to you.
Top 6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here