Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Absolute Beerdlum (behind that goal)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blimey. How long have you got ?
The fact it tastes absolutely nothing like it used to, the bullying in the workplace, the culture of fear amongst the staff, the sexual harrasment claims against the CEO, the endless corporate sell-outs whilst insisting they're 'punks' etc etc
Most of all I think it's the people who turn a blind eye to it all and buy into the marketing of this brand.
Of course they’re not punk. It’s marketing, and works really well.

I’ll not hear a bad word said given I’ve made 5 figure profits on my EFP2 shares thanks to @Herr Tubthumper tip off all that time ago.

Majority of U.K. craft breweries have BrewDog to thank for existing, they were early into supermarkets to make it accessible, chain of bars etc

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
IPAscal, or iPascal for Bozza

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Europa 23/24

Sorry for the distinct lack of imagination.

el punal

Surely that should be an unsatisfying finish. Only available in the UK
Au contraire! The analogy being in the dealings over Cucurella/Potter between Tony Bloom (us) and Boehly (them) - the conclusion was a convincing result for us wouldn’t you agree? Sorry, my post was a bit left field but you get the gist. :drink:

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Au contraire! The analogy being in the dealings over Cucurella/Potter between Tony Bloom (us) and Boehly (them) - the conclusion was a convincing result for us wouldn’t you agree? Sorry, my post was a bit left field but you get the gist. :drink:
Ah sorry. I got stuck with the beer on the table. Which is satisfying for us. Be even better if Andy Naylor is correct about £100m for Caicedo.…

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pre-match Warmup ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
White Hart Pain

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Our new beer is almost ready and should be ready to pour next week.
It'll be an easy drinking 4% Pale Ale.
I want it to be Albion related, but the big question is, what shall we call it ?
Most pun-tastic name wins.
Over to you.
Is it a 'dank' beer? You called call it Dunk Dank (or Dank Dunk).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here