Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Name Our New Beer

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Loads of breweries beers don't taste as they did when they started out, one that I am saddened by is Beavertown. I still enjoy Brewdogs beers, as I said, especially their limited run brews. I only buy it because I like it, if they plant a tree every time a buy a case, then sobeit.
As for the workplace issues, what was the outcome of the legal cases? I know the owner won his case regarding someone who committed fraud against him. Brewdog seem go from strength to strength, one assumes that the situation regarding the workers have to some degree been dealt with. Crikey, Amazon, Sports Direct, and many more have terrible workplace issues, there are robust laws in this country so these things do get dealt with.
Christ. Of course Beavertown doesn't taste the same either. Check them out and their corporate takeover. Funny how they get a massive international brewery to mass produce their beer and it suddenly tastes like shit eh ?
It's fine if you want to drink Brewdog, Beavertown etc. I'm not here to tell you what beer you can enjoy.
It just so happens that these people became massive corporate whores making mass-produced beers .Not really different to Fosters, Stella, Strongbow etc.
If that's what you enjoy then great but the Brewdog pretence that they're somehow edgy and punks whilst in reality they're just turning out bang average beer is disappointing to say the least. And partnering with the biggest commercial beer brands in the world to break into China. Wow. How edgy and punk of them !!!

There. I didn't even mention all the sex cases or workplace bullying against them . That's another story.

If you want to see how they operate there are plenty of documentaries online. I also have a number of friends who were unfortunate enough to work in the Brighton bar. One of them featured in the documentary.

Brewdog. Not for me. Take 2 minutes to look into their practices and I think you may well agree with me.
If not, fair enough. We're all entitled to our opinion.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Biffer...when are you going to make a decision on this. I mean ffs, how many suggestions do you
want?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seagulp

Hmm. Sounds a bit grim actually. Briny beer, anyone? Strike it from the record.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Biffer...when are you going to make a decision on this. I mean ffs, how many suggestions do you
want?
Dunk IPA has to be the winner, surely?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Merry Bugle (could see plenty of them consumed down our way)
RDZbanger (might need a high ABV)
Swoop ("pint of Swoop please guv'nor" has a sort of ring to it)
Flairmeister
The Best Team in the World (at playing out from the back) Ale (hard to fit on a can, or a T-shirt)
Pride of the South Coast
RDZbanger. That's brilliant!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Stand or Fall for me please. Players and managers come and go but this is surely the club ethos?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here