Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] N1F (Burnley)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not something I’ve seen reported anywhere I’d trust. I would say the obesity epidemic in this country has far more to do with increases in early deaths for middle aged and looking at the size of the average person in the street it’s only going to get worse, Covid or not
Agree…..article is a bit misleading. SARS doesn’t ‘cause’ diabetes, but could be a trigger (like any other respiratory illness) very much more likely to affect anyone that already has diabetes risk factors.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
For reasons, I know for a fact the only place I could have contracted Covid in the last couple of days is because some selfish twat decided to go to this game with the disease.

Thanks for ruining tonight's game for me. I hope you're happy. :mad:
Although I feel for you the facts are you don’t have to isolate anymore and the fact I’m self employed I have to work and unless I’m unable to I will carry on selfish or not .. get well soon

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
For reasons, I know for a fact the only place I could have contracted Covid in the last couple of days is because some selfish twat decided to go to this game with the disease.

Thanks for ruining tonight's game for me. I hope you're happy. :mad:
You could always wear a mask!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I've had a proper 1980s style stomach bug caught off the kids all week. Puking fig rolls back out for England.

But I'm still going because I'm hardcore.💪. I'm fairly certain I'm not contagious anymore but am in that empty, wan stage that follows.

So if anyone in West stand upper sees a pale emaciated bloke looking green round the gills don't snog me. (Well you can - after buying me a hot chocolate - but don't blame me if you get ill)

**apologies if this is insensitive, I haven't read the rest of the thread so may have misunderstood the tone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here