Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] N1F (Burnley)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
For reasons, I know for a fact the only place I could have contracted Covid in the last couple of days is because some selfish twat decided to go to this game with the disease.

Thanks for ruining tonight's game for me. I hope you're happy. :mad:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Are the reasons that you teleported from your isolated room at home directly to your seat and back again?
Something like that, moreorless, I don't go out and WFH most days and haven't left the house since Monday.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Christ you sound like my insane mother in law, every time someone in the family is ill she works out and plots the source on infection.

You probably caught it when you went to the toilet and sniffed your fingers without washing your hands.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Christ you sound like my insane mother in law, every time someone in the family is ill she works out and plots the source on infection.

You probably caught it when you went to the toilet and sniffed your fingers without washing your hands.
Blimey. Sounds like this is something you do on the regular to even suggest such a thing.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Getting covid is grim, even with all the jabs etc, so hope you feel better soon...but:

Living with covid - its the point we wanted to get to when the pandemic was in full swing. There is little testing going on now, very few people wear masks, and its no worse than any other bug you can pick up anywhere, for most people.

Sorry, but if you're happy to go to places / events / travel on public transport where there are large groups of people, its a risk you're obviously OK with taking.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Blimey. Sounds like this is something you do on the regular to even suggest such a thing.
Why would you want to sniff your fingers AFTER washing your hands...?

Confused Girl GIF

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Getting covid is grim, even with all the jabs etc, so hope you feel better soon...but:

Living with covid - its the point we wanted to get to when the pandemic was in full swing. There is little testing going on now, very few people wear masks, and its no worse than any other bug you can pick up anywhere, for most people.

Sorry, but if you're happy to go to places / events / travel on public transport where there are large groups of people, its a risk you're obviously OK with taking.
You're right, but if I don't go to football, there are literally weeks where I'll be isolated and not see anybody. It's the only risk I take. I have an auto-immune disease anyway, hence why I try to be more careful than the majority as the drugs I take strip my immune system.

To quote Potter, as he seems to be a topic of conversation again, "It is what it is".

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
You're right, but if I don't go to football, there are literally weeks where I'll be isolated and not see anybody. It's the only risk I take. I have an auto-immune disease anyway, hence why I try to be more careful than the majority as the drugs I take strip my immune system.

To quote Potter, as he seems to be a topic of conversation again, "It is what it is".
Were you wearing a mask?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Yup. This is the first time I've opened my test pack and only the 2nd time of catching it.
I have managed to avoid it completely so far although when a kid never caught anything from my sister such as measles, chicken pox etc. despite being forced to be near her to get it out of the way for my parents benefit presumably so maybe I'm immune?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here