My wife’s COOKING is making me a LAUGHING STOCK on our street....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get rid?

• Divorce the lazy unambitious bitch

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Acknowledge her good work and give her another year

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Around 2 and a half years ago, I got sick of my ex-wife’s DREADFUL cooking and divorced her. If you think thats harsh, bear in mind that year upon year upon year she produced some of the worst food on our street. I used to dread mealtimes, and she quite literally “stank the place out”. I got food poisoning 19 times.

Was that the one who bought the wrong food, cooked the food at the wrong time and couldn't even work out the instructions for the f***ing oven. She then did the same thing all over again with some numbnuts in Sheffield?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Very good.

Have you tried TV meals - there is usually instant satisfaction to be found most weekends to suit your discerning and impatient approach to marriage (but not in the summer).

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Was that the one who bought the wrong food, cooked the food at the wrong time and couldn't even work out the instructions for the f***ing oven. She then did the same thing all over again with some numbnuts in Sheffield?

She kept putting cheese in every meal. Every single meal. Even if it didn't fit well in the meal or have any place there. She often put the cheese in the wrong bit of the meal too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sounds like she could do with clearing out a few ingredients which are probably past their use-by date now and replacing them with some new, fresher ones.

If, as well as that, she can find a way to get more use of some of the special ingredients she already has then things should improve nicely.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Aunt Bessie had three daughters ....... and .................

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
!B65ijVgB2k~$(KGrHqJ,!iYEydSIDI4IBMynzUOJRg~~_35.JPG

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Get rid and bring in an old fashioned English wife to cook in the English way, play two up front... two meals... and never change a winning recipe.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
What's your neighbour like ? if she's fit and good at cooking, just threaten to move next door. Should do the trick.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Maybe its your way of your wife getting rid of you in a round about way? Cook shit food and hope he files for divorce? Stranger things have happened?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Key question is does she have any good sauces?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
And you intend to stay married , How much longer ????

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Try to help her,for her birthday give her a cookery course if this does not do the trick give her another course for Christmas faced with the prospect of never ending courses she is bound to improve.

Bloody hell! Can't you remember the stale bread and marge that you were eating in 1998? You should be grateful to have a kitchen today. Stop complaining about what's being cooked in it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is she hoping to get back with her first love and just using you as a stepping stone? Does she talk about him at every garden fence discussion? I bet he lives in a fashionable part of London too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports