My Wife has decided we are going for a day out in Littlehampton....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
because you ARE a pretentious PRICK. you look down your fuckin nose at everyone that 'cant afford to live in central brighton old boy'.
you look down your fuckin nose at those of us with a job because 'i dont need to work'.
youre always starting 'look at me threads'.
you always seem to point out that 'im going somewhere because i dont need to work' and expect people to be fuckin interested'

it short...you are one ODIOUS little man......f*** off
wanker

dont read his posts then mr angry.

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't know about odious Iam certainly ODEROUS tonight its chips that do it!!!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It was with a certain amount of trepidation that I opened this thread, expecting Littlehampton to get torn to shreds by the venerable folk of NSC, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that most of you haven't fallen for the (unfair, in my opinion) stereotype that it has.

Littlehampton was where we used to go for days out - and it had sand ..................... so it was always a positive place to go for me.

Then visiting again last summer for the afternoon (my son was playing rugby there) and going for a stroll around the centre and the front it just seemed a very nice place.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
because you ARE a pretentious PRICK. you look down your fuckin nose at everyone that 'cant afford to live in central brighton old boy'.
you look down your fuckin nose at those of us with a job because 'i dont need to work'.
youre always starting 'look at me threads'.
you always seem to point out that 'im going somewhere because i dont need to work' and expect people to be fuckin interested'

it short...you are one ODIOUS little man......f*** off
wanker

Harsh ...... but fair

D

Deleted User X18H

:lolol::lolol::lolol: I am off to Dyke Road Park swings now where the conversation is similar to on here!!!

I started a thread about a day out in Littlehampton to which I received a fair few interesting responses , however others chose to ridicule, goad and offend re 'getting a job' to which I replied honestly, 'I don't need to'. I don't see the relevance TBH

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Oh and Dwayne (Walter Mitty) I can experience Monday lunch in Littlehampton sunshine cos I have made my dough I'm not a wage slave like you. happy PAYE.

Yep sounds like you've made the "dough" to retire in Littlehampton congrats. Me, the wage slave, I'm off to Dubai for a few days break on Friday, I'm sure it won't be as exciting as your trips out to the fish n chip shop though xx

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep sounds like you've made the "dough" to retire in Littlehampton congrats. Me, the wage slave, I'm off to Dubai for a few days break on Friday, I'm sure it won't be as exciting as your trips out to the fish n chip shop though xx

Are you really altogether now JACKANORY JACKANORY ETC

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ditch the idea of Littlehampton and come back a couple of miles East to the 'Malibu of Sussex':East Preston !(sandy when the tide's out)

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
Most of Littlehampton is an absolute dump. (Grew up there, so allowed to say it)

:thumbsup:Always has been,went to Andrew Cairns school ..... Sat nights at the "Top Hat" opposite the Dolphin ..... F**kin Shithole of a town !!!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Nope, think a few days in Dubai beats a fish & chip lunch in Littlehampton.

Unless you fancy a shag on the beach..Littlehampton would be better for that than Dubai..and Arabs can't cook proper fish and chips because they can't put beer in the batter.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
And apparently they don't show the Flintstones in Dubai.

But Abu Dhabi do.

:clap2:

I think that's the best Flintstones / Middle East hybrid pun I've ever read on an NSC thread about Littlehampton.

Certainly one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports