Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just because this conversation has somehow re-materialised on the Birds, Balls & Brighton thread don't think I've forgotten about whatever it was we were originally going on about.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think I asked for that!------How are we gonna close this thread? I blame you!!!! :glare:

Don't blame me. Its this guys fault.

Went to seagullsdirect to take advantage of the BOGOF deal on shirts. Put the required items in the basket (plus a few others, shhh, don't tell the wife) and then went to pay.

I tried using my password but it says it was wrong so I use the password reset facility. This then fails with a "Could not access file: emails/images/logo.png" message meaning I can't change my password.

So, I create a new account and go to the checkout with that. Sadly, something went wrong, I can now no longer submit the payment details as it says that the transaction has already been presented. i can then not get past this page, waiting does nothing either.

I have received no confirmation email about a purchase so am unsure what has happened.

*Update*
**MUPPET ALERT:**
Try checking the new account email address which is different to the one with the forgotten password. You'll find the purchase receipt there. :blush::blush:

In my defence it's been a long day.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i have no idea what you're on about :bounce:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
and also, i think [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] needs to shoulder some of the blame!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
and also, i think [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] needs to shoulder some of the blame!

Well I hear he's the size of a house so he can take it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here