Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
How is this thread still running????? Ill buy you a new fecking shirt if this thread dies a death! :yawn:

So the last person to post in this thread gets a new shirt? That's better than the last person gets a tenner one.
Can't believe no-one else spotted this for so long.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've just realised I might have made a mistake here - but wot the feck - the shirt has been signed by Dunk-Bruno-Vicente-Calderon & KOOSHACK!!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Can we do whip-round to by the fella a shirt, 50p each, spread the love?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If I keep up my intake of 'Harveys' my shirt aint gonna fit me or any one else by next month------but Ill do my best to confront Gus/Tony/Adam n get their monocles on it! Then I will change the rules of this competition (Its been going on so long I cant remember the original post!) I am seeing a bloke at the moment (£25.00 hr) who insists I have mental problems and have a tendancy to seek out people who swear at me for no apparent reason 'Mutts'

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If I keep up my intake of 'Harveys' my shirt aint gonna fit me or any one else by next month------but Ill do my best to confront Gus/Tony/Adam n get their monocles on it! Then I will change the rules of this competition (Its been going on so long I cant remember the original post!) I am seeing a bloke at the moment (£25.00 hr) who insists I have mental problems and have a tendancy to seek out people who swear at me for no apparent reason 'Mutts'

rules is rules ,can`t be changed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here