Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Mutts Nuts, this thread is like the Norwegian Blue----Its gone to meet its maker----Ernest kept hijacking it and in the end I gave the shirt to a deserving charity (me). I await your :rant: Come to think of it--you where disqualified because of a previous :rant:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Mutts Nutts: You are disqualified due to this post to me: 'Your winding me up you fcuking scumbag, now i want El`Abd to sign the fcuking shirt as well or this thread will go on for fcuking ever, you got it you piece of fcuking shit.' My wife read this and I now visit her twice a week at a special place run by Nuns-this is despite me being an athiest. I would thank you though for the fact I can watch my 50inch 1080p telly on LOUD surround sound for the first time since I bought it. :rolleyes:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Mutts Nutts: You are disqualified due to this post to me: 'Your winding me up you fcuking scumbag, now i want El`Abd to sign the fcuking shirt as well or this thread will go on for fcuking ever, you got it you piece of fcuking shit.' My wife read this and I now visit her twice a week at a special place run by Nuns-this is despite me being an athiest. I would thank you though for the fact I can watch my 50inch 1080p telly on LOUD surround sound for the first time since I bought it. :rolleyes:

Disqualified my fcuking arse,you can`t fcuking well disqualify me you piece of scum, your a waste of fcuking fresh air you made the offer this thread carries on untill i get my shirt, now get your sorry arse up to the Amex and start getting signatures, you know which ones.Are the nuns still ok by the way:D

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Disqualified my fcuking arse,you can`t fcuking well disqualify me you piece of scum, your a waste of fcuking fresh air you made the offer this thread carries on untill i get my shirt, now get your sorry arse up to the Amex and start getting signatures, you know which ones.Are the nuns still ok by the way:D

I am sitting with them now and we are steaming stamps off old envelopes in a bid to get some money together for your fecking shirt----it could take awhile-----:whistle:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I am sitting with them now and we are steaming stamps off old envelopes in a bid to get some money together for your fecking shirt----it could take awhile-----:whistle:

Who are you sitting with,the fcuking God addled Nuns, they have been driven mental by your fcuking wife .It could take a while, are you avin a fcuking laugh ,shirt or thread whats it gonna be,times running out
:guns:

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Who are you sitting with,the fcuking God addled Nuns, they have been driven mental by your fcuking wife .It could take a while, are you avin a fcuking laugh ,shirt or thread whats it gonna be,times running out
:guns:

I have now had a nervous breakdown due to you 'Mutts' and I am currently being looked after by a Novice Nun at the sanitorium. I am trying to teach her the ways of the 'Albion' world during our two hour 'sessions'---------I think I'm getting there----------but it may take a lot more one on one's with her. My wife is currently locked in a darkened room so hopefully she will not see this post.:ohmy:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I have now had a nervous breakdown due to you 'Mutts' and I am currently being looked after by a Novice Nun at the sanitorium. I am trying to teach her the ways of the 'Albion' world during our two hour 'sessions'---------I think I'm getting there----------but it may take a lot more one on one's with her. My wife is currently locked in a darkened room so hopefully she will not see this post.:ohmy:

I hope you`re smashing her back doors in , the nuns not your wifes,you`ve got a week then i will be back

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At the rate we are steaming stamps off old envelopes I think I may be able to purchase a new shirt in ten years time. My glasses keep steaming up & the fire alarm keeps going off every five minutes making the Nuns run off & leaving me on my tod. Unfortunatley all the players you want to autograph the shirt will be working in insurance by then. So I suggest you buy your own fecking shirt and get your own 'sorry' ARSE up the AMEX!! ------do you notice I dont swear as much as you?:wink:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
At the rate we are steaming stamps off old envelopes I think I may be able to purchase a new shirt in ten years time. My glasses keep steaming up & the fire alarm keeps going off every five minutes making the Nuns run off & leaving me on my tod. Unfortunatley all the players you want to autograph the shirt will be working in insurance by then. So I suggest you buy your own fecking shirt and get your own 'sorry' ARSE up the AMEX!! ------do you notice I dont swear as much as you?:wink:

Not interested on your sob story i`m afraid, i just want the brand spanking new shirt with signatures, that you promised in order to end this thread,and there is no need to swear

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I'm MORE deserving as I've HAD Simmo's COAT so I may as WELL have his SHIRT too

You may have his coat but i know where Simmos wife is staying and she is driving the nuns fcuking mental,they want her gone ,it can be arranged

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
You can HAVE Simmos YFRONTS. I HEAR they have more SKIDMARKS than Brands Hatch

I will take his godforsaken fcuking coat with ElAbds signature on the right lapel nothing less,the exchange will be in churchill square carpark you name the time and date , any funny business and Simmos wife gets it,the nuns insisted on the last bit

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
GOING to be FREEZING this weekend at BLACKPOOL. Bet you WISH you had a Albion WINTER coat to where

Mr.Ernest, This is the Mother Superior of Sunshine Sanitorium in Seaford. 'Simmo' is currently under the care of my no 1 novice nun. He must be kept in a straightjacket during his waking day but I have just found him tonight fiddling with his keyboard again.This has now been confiscated and he has been locked in his room with his Albion Scarf that we cannot prise out of his fingers. He tells me you and someone called 'Mutts Nutts' have been bullying him and this has resulted in his current state. If he is ever to recover fully I would be gratful if you could return his Albion Winter Coat. When this happens he will give 'Mutts' wots truly comin to im an no mistake. His words not mine. I am off to offer a quick pray for him now as its darts night down the local tonight. God Bless you Mr. Ernest, I know you will do the right thing.:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here