Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustapha Carayol on loan from Boro

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
Only concern is only a few games to go only played in a handful of under 21 games recently,so may not be match fit, let's hope he can make an instant impact, but still need a striker to convert chances, but sure we will have enough to stay up although hard games to come,sometimes playing the top teams is easier to raise your game than those at the bottom.the main thing is progress is being made after the poor start to the season

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looks good, quick, genuinely two footed but needs a Ulloa to get on the end of all those crosses :) Hope he hasn't lost his pace.

Being two footed is key and should really be a standard in professional football. As soon as the opposition knows you are one footed your game becomes predictable and easy to break down. Looks like a shrewd signing, and if he shows that he is really over his injury whilst on loan he will prove that he is worth signing. If he gets injured again, we just give him back to Boro.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Being two footed is key and should really be a standard in professional football. As soon as the opposition knows you are one footed your game becomes predictable and easy to break down. Looks like a shrewd signing, and if he shows that he is really over his injury whilst on loan he will prove that he is worth signing. If he gets injured again, we just give him back to Boro.

I agree.. being comfortable to go either way just makes it so much harder to defend against, and would be different to what we have... let's just hope he is not far off being match fit/sharp..

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ah right- my grey cells must be letting me down again as I can't for the life of me think of all the other loanees to have come in, scored, and kissed the badge. Can you refresh my memory?

The only one I can think of doing that was Steve Sidwell.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Right footed left winger, apparently.

In the pecking order behind Albert Adomah, Lee Tomlin, Emilio Nsue, Yanic Wildschut. The first two would walk into the Albion side? I don't know about Nsue, and I wished we had signed Wildschut to replace Buckley.

Just how fast is he?
Albert Adomah would yes not so sure about Lee Tomlin he is a bit hit and miss so no better than CMS or Baldock.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
TB said that both him and CMS were badly let down by Poyet and CH tried to buy him for Norwich so obviously rates him highly. Add the two together and you get a new contract for CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here