Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustapha Carayol on loan from Boro

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They rate him highly and send him out on loan mmmmm

The poster refers to the fans rating him ..they of course aren't the ones sending him out on loan. However, just because its happening doesn't mean he isn't a good player....but then as can be seen from your previous post it would appear you aren't that keen on loan deals fullstop??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Drury, now Carayol (and, I suppose, Ledesma) - looks like we're lining up as many potential replacements for Calde as possible, doesn't it?

Still, clubs have to move on, and we're no exception. Here's hoping Drury and Carayol do absolutely brilliant down here!

Correction (sort of): I've now seen from the Argus website that Carayol is a left winger, not right.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Waste of wages and yet again he's another one who's done jack shite....christ it neverends the amount of money wasted on pointless loan signings.

Fishing?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[QUOTE

Correction (sort of): I've now seen from the Argus website that Carayol is a left winger, not right.[/QUOTE]

Many on here have suggested Lua Lua prefers being on the right.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am delighted, we are seriously lacking pace in our side. We bid over a million a year ago, for free it's a no brainier for me if he shows well in the next couple of months.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They rate him highly and send him out on loan mmmmm

Right footed left winger, apparently.

In the pecking order behind Albert Adomah, Lee Tomlin, Emilio Nsue, Yanic Wildschut. The first two would walk into the Albion side? I don't know about Nsue, and I wished we had signed Wildschut to replace Buckley.

Just how fast is he?

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Of course he isn't, he's just the slightly more aggressive version of Zebedee, the club CANNOT do any right.

We'd sign Cristiano Ronaldo for £500,000 and on £2,000p/w and he'd still be unhappy.

Ah, I did wonder. I kinda hoped that someone wouldn't be so thick to write off a player before he's even put on a shirt for us. But you know what they say - make something foolproof and the world makes a better fool.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Of course he isn't, he's just the slightly more aggressive version of Zebedee, the club CANNOT do any right.

We'd sign Cristiano Ronaldo for £500,000 and on £2,000p/w and he'd still be unhappy.
Prima Donna, another cheap has-been, lazy and arrogant, why won't Tony get his effing cheque book out etc etc

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No you misunderstand, I am happy that we have another loanee at the club. I am always thrilled when another loanee comes in, scores a goal and kisses the badge....I love it!

Ah right- my grey cells must be letting me down again as I can't for the life of me think of all the other loanees to have come in, scored, and kissed the badge. Can you refresh my memory?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here