Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MP stabbed in Yorkshire. ***RIP Jo Cox***

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
**** me. And what a ****ing coward her attacker is.

RIP

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That's brought tears to my eyes. A thoroughly decent person who seemed to have the respect of all sides. In it for all the right reasons.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Poor thing, our hearts go out to her family and loved ones so so sad and tragically unnecessary RIP.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Awful news. This feels so far removed from the way we go about our political business in this country. I expect this from the States but here?

Thoughts go out to her family, friends, colleagues and co-workers.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Her poor kids. For ****s sake, what's happened to this country? This is pure evil.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't you assume that someone capable of murdering in cold blood is mentally ill regardless of their apparent motivation?
Eh? I'm making no judgements. No, I don't view all killers as mentally ill. I think that does a disservice to mentally ill people.

It's a terrible business and no mistake. Sometimes tragically, mentally ill people kill other people. And there seems to be evidence doing the rounds on Twitter that the man has a history of mental illness. If this is what has happened here then it's a very sad affair and a fair few people have jumped the gun for the sake of scoring political points. If it's just cold-blooded murder then lock him up and throw away the key.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here