Movies you wish you hadn't bothered watching

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If you like shaky camera work...black screen with intermittent images,loud screaming and a repeated dialouge of the F**k word then 'Cloverfield' is the film for you...started to watch it on video,after 30 mins,took it out and threw it in the dustbin...seems the dustbin didn't like it either....the gale blew the dustbin over...and the only thing that came out was the video.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
There are loads but of the top of my head:......
Only God forgives (only God knows why someone thought it was worth making)
Texas Chainsaw massacre 2 (a chainsaw seemed appropriate as the acting was so wooden)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
U251. ****ing yanks rewriting history
Prometheus...what the fvck?
The latest Terminator flick with Christian Bale...load of turd.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Sex and the city two - now where to start?

Actually rather than me waste my time typing what's wrong with this piece of excrement, just download Mark Kermode's review from the Five Live website he pretty much sums it up perfectly.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The Blair Witch Project. Kept getting told its awesome, future of cinema, clever etc etc. found it to just be a cameraman with the shakes!

Load of old shit (the film, not your comment)

I'll also add Independence Day - complete toilet.

Anything with Jim Carrey in it, cannot stand him.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Dumber and dumberer.
I think that's what it was called. It was a follow up film to dumb and dumb original. Utter shi......

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I watched After Earth last night. Wasn't great. The worst films I've ever watched far have to be The Taxman with Joe Pantalioni and Fargo.

Agree After Earth was total garbage, Lincoln bored me to tears and gave up after half an hour. Don't even get me started on Cloud Atlas WTF was that all about.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
How could I forget the M Night Shyamalan repertoire...

Unbreakable, Signs, Devil (as producer or presenter or something). (I actually don't regret sixth sense or the happening, and didn't see lady in the water or last airbender)

This. Signs is the biggest load of tosh ever. I'm sorry, but an advanced alien race with a fundamentally fatal allergy to water (one of the most common compounds in the Universe) try to invade a planet whose surface is 70% water? Chumps.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I really like Pi, Gravity and Brazil.
I would go for

The Master - two very good actors, hamming it up for two and half hours without remotely interesting me. Turned off with twenty minutes to go.

Cherry Tree Lane - very unpleasant British horror

A Field In England - Sixth form Art student makes it up as he goes along given proper equipement and budget

Tree of Life - Mature Art student dicks around after seeing 2001

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Dumber and dumberer.
I think that's what it was called. It was a follow up film to dumb and dumb original. Utter shi......

Not a patch on the original, looking forward to the sequel though.

Every Final Destination film I've seen has been awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports