Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More flair than flair??????

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Amazing how a single journo with nothing to write about one afternoon can make such a stir with the first thing that comes into his head....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Albion fans deserve a signing like this after what we've had to put up with over the last few months. Looks like the perfect foil for Ulloa. Lets help Barca's world class production line by giving opportunities to it's brightest stars to develop in the best city in the UK.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Albion fans deserve a signing like this after what we've had to put up with over the last few months.

:lolol: You can't be serious, Shirley? Staggering comment, absolutely staggering. What, may I ask, have we "had to put up with"?!

Hard life isn't it. ???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
matt-lucas-o.gif

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
:lolol: So the journo sights no sources, and despite other similar rumours of the best teams in Europe showing an interest, people still believe it might happen

Just to let you know, apparently Vicente is a free agent. You'll be claiming that we could sign a player of his calibre next..... :eek:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! What a player. Yes please.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
If we ever signed him, I would quit my job and come home just to watch him play. We would have to give every team a 3 goal start just to make it competitive! Class

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
This is the flairiest player since Mr and Mrs Cruyff put little Johan in a pair of bell bottomed trousers and packed him off to the school of football flair

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
But supposing Reading want him?

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
After watching that video I am pretty sure we have NO CHANCE. The kid is simply too good for us and too good for anyone in this country outside the top 5/6 in the prem.

I'd love to be proved wrong mind.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
After watching that video I am pretty sure we have NO CHANCE. The kid is simply too good for us and too good for anyone in this country outside the top 5/6 in the prem.

I'd love to be proved wrong mind.

Barca don't need money though, the primary aspect here is the player's development. Is it best for him to be in a top team, training with top players but maybe not starting, playing regularly or playing off the bench - or to be in a lesser team, still a physical league, but playing every game under a Barca manager playing the Barca way in a Barca formation?

In my mind, developmentally speaking, it's a tough call. A lot may rest on the preference of the player.. And the charisma of Oscar/ relationship between Oscar & player.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Brilliant player and you can see he's too good for us so I'm not going to get excited at this rumour, On the other hand if Oscar did pull it off then there's a possibility I could see my first football related erection!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here