Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Moral Challenge - Daniel Khalife

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I reported a guy to the police who was pictured in The Argus as missing for a year with a £10k Reward on his head for information. I saw him in Castle Square when he verbally abused me and kicked my niece's rucksack as he trailed us along East Street shouting at us. Advised the Police the date and time so they could investigate further and heard nothing. Also phoned the relative to reassure them he was alive although clearly mentally distressed and they refused to acknowledge it could be him. That reward ain't gonna be paid.

• Angry
Reactions: cjd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I think there's so much more to come out about this guy, non stop news coverage for a someone that's on remand, searching vehicles at ports etc.

A few years ago a couple of seriously dangerous gangsters from Liverpool organised an armed escape and break out from a van whilst in transit in the Salford area. Think they were wanted for multiple murders. No where near any level of the coverage that this guy getting. Definitely not getting the full story, possibly because he's not been convicted (yet?).

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yeh. I'm ashamed to say it, but I'm rooting for the guy.

Yes yes he's a terrorist and all, but the balls and ingenuity in making that escape, and to have the met looking like keystone cops.

And it was only a fake bomb 💣💣😉

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yeh. I'm ashamed to say it, but I'm rooting for the guy.

Yes yes he's a terrorist and all, but the balls and ingenuity in making that escape, and to have the met looking like keystone cops.

And it was only a fake bomb 💣💣😉
It's nothing to do with the Met, it's the prison service that run the prisons funnily enough. Word on the street is that he had help from bent screws which comes as no surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here