Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Moral Challenge - Daniel Khalife

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think there's so much more to come out about this guy, non stop news coverage for a someone that's on remand, searching vehicles at ports etc.

A few years ago a couple of seriously dangerous gangsters from Liverpool organised an armed escape and break out from a van whilst in transit in the Salford area. Think they were wanted for multiple murders. No where near any level of the coverage that this guy getting. Definitely not getting the full story, possibly because he's not been convicted (yet?).
It’s because it’s political.

Ali Khamenei has effectively pulled Sunak’s pants down and is giving him a damn good rollicking. It’s incredibly embarrassing for the Government - they are desperate to save face. The budget on finding this guy is unlimited for that reason. The guy will soon be hero No.1 in the Middle East if he isn’t already.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Highly unlikely to come to Brighton with an escape route limited ottta the City. Im not counting the sea.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Ali Khamenei has effectively pulled Sunak’s pants down and is giving him a damn good rollicking. It’s incredibly embarrassing for the Government - they are desperate to save face. The budget on finding this guy is unlimited for that reason. The guy will soon be hero No.1 in the Middle East if he isn’t already.
It's because there is nothing else going on, and the national media have to fill their pages and airtime somehow.

Also it's an easy story with obvious villains ( the escapee, the negligent prison officers, the generally useless prison service, and some politicians who cut the prison funding to the ages ago.

I'm not sure who the hero is yet though. Possibly the delivery truck?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It's because there is nothing else going on, and the national media have to fill their pages and airtime somehow.

Also it's an easy story with obvious villains ( the escapee, the negligent prison officers, the generally useless prison service, and some politicians who cut the prison funding to the ages ago.

I'm not sure who the hero is yet though. Possibly the delivery truck?
The hero is TB

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well he escaped up the road and I have a mortgage to pay.

d55b0ded5a499d57cef5740f980ca788_820x.jpg

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

The Prison Service has cocked up here. They’re the ones who will be under pressure and feeling ‘embarrassed'. I’m not an apologist for this government - far from it - but I can’t see how Sunak's anything to do with it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Whatever it is I’m against it

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My dad taught me how to make bombs when I was 10 My older brother has so many stories of failed home made fireworks. I can still do pretty good weed killer bombs with a reliable fuse. My daughters don’t want me to pass on the family skills to the grandchildren so I’m still on magic tricks.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Good looking chap isn’t he?

We’ve all made bombs haven’t we? Except mine are transfer bombs, and Valentin Barco is close to signing personal terms.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve seen a few people online reference the story is a distraction, but when pressed , unable to confirm from what.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here