Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I suspect everything has been agreed between his agent and Arsenal.

I also suspect Arsenal have come back to the agent (tonight) and instructed him to pull the stunt as part of their negotiating tactics.
Guess another £30m just went on the asking price in that scenario.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
4DCA237B-29D0-484E-B5F1-9893D26FA048.jpeg

The latest Skybet odds.
Hope they’re wrong!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a Godzilla sized f*** up this is. These new agents are a bunch of filthy scum bags. It’s taken them 48hrs to escalate this just to line their own pockets. Wankers. WANKERS.
They are also working at the behest of their client.

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
Well, this is a bit shit.
I knew this team would not last forever, but thought we’d see January out. Pretty disappointed in Moises, considering where he was 12 months ago and he was obviously going to be off in the summer anyway.
It shows what a cancer agents and these speculative Twitter accounts are to the game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I actually think it is a bit disrespectful. Why didn’t he wait till June? It pisses me off that we have the best team we have ever had, the best position we have ever been in and we are allowing contracted players to leave. Makes you think we are all about making money from our best players…..I assume Mac allister will be off soon too! Maybe it’s just me but I am seriously f***ed off about this! Where is our ambition, or is it just to try and stay in the prem and sell our best players for top dollar? £75 million to bloom is nothing…so what is the point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here