Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
‘Sources have told 90min the club do not envisage any situation this month that would convince them to even contemplate a deal. The Seagulls are also in a strong situation with Caicedo's contract as it runs until 2025’

To be fair Brian Owen has already stated that and I'd trust him over others out there.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
You don't. It's not all about money. Money obviously is important but wherever he goes next he'll be on 6 figures. His new agents should be saying 'Moises, you want to play at the highest level, let's hold back, Chelsea are a basket case and won't even be in Europe next season as it stands No rush boy'.
I suspect he has one eye on Man U. They're a big, big draw to foreign players. New owners, in the CL, they're a very different proposition.
He supports them as well I believe.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Athletic reporting £55m Chelsea bid rejected..

1674159789743.png

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Embarrassing bid

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
As tumbleweed blows across Ben Jacobs WFH office and the phone remains deadly silent, he posts another lie.

Drawing in suckers including alarmingly some ncs'ers.

There's no evidence that he's ITK in the slightest.
His reputation is dirt on most forums I read. He is the ur-example of a clickbait chancer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
interesting it’s on day 2 of his new agents. Hope they don’t disrupt the lad or make him do anything stupid

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Chelsea fans are right, I think we should bend over backwards for their measly laughable offer.

Do they not realise they are toying with a professional gambler? They won't win.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chelsea fans are right, I think we should bend over backwards for their measly laughable offer.

Do they not realise they are toying with a professional gambler? They won't win.
Depends what you mean by ‘win’ - we might keep getting loads of money, but I’d rather we started keeping our best players for more than 1 season

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To try and mess with his head I imagine.
He’s a Man Utd fan, playing with his mates in a good team. Sure he is more than willing to wait around and join a team in the Champions League rather than joining Chelsea and their issues

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Much as they have money, any player with ambitions would be mad to join Chelsea right now, especially when you’ll almost certainly get something better soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here