Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brighton never give a price tag. We just say no, until the offer is too good to turn down, but like any good poker player, Tony Bloom doesn't reveal his hand.
B9CBA7A3-D245-4AB0-A0F9-B078C5400C58.jpeg

….and Jacobs literally says that in the thread

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

I don't think I ever really thought about it before but you can really see how the papers have basically become foot soldiers for the big teams. Presumably in a 'do this or you get no access' way.
The opening line seems pretty conclusive but nothing in the rest of the tweet remotely suggests a January move to Chelsea Is likely. Depending on where you live or what paper you read you'd literally be convinced he was joining Liverpool or Chelsea in the next few weeks despite absolutely zero indication of that from us, those clubs or the player. It's all such a lot of childish crap. Football here is reduced to utter pantomime.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Is it just me or is that or is that picture of Ben Jacobs face really irritating? Every time he pops up I get irrationally annoyed. Like whenever those two transfer pillocks on Sky Sports appear anywhere.
I think it's very rational to get annoyed by any twitter transfer journo looking to generate engagement/clicks by continually linking our players to top 6 clubs. Ben's just the latest in a long line!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think it's very rational to get annoyed by any twitter transfer journo looking to generate engagement/clicks by continually linking our players to top 6 clubs. Ben's just the latest in a long line!
They're absolutely wet for it aren't they? They're desperate for the 'big 6' status quo to remain and for every bigger club to sign every decent player from any other club. They're just kids brought up on Sky, CL and FIFA and have no real appreciation or respect for the game itself. Frothing.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
A whole load of nothing, saying precisely nothing.
The full tweet is about 400 tweets long and says exactly what anyone who knows Barber and Bloom know, that we'd at least entertain an outrageous offer. The rest is guff. I can't wait until we are not the flavour of the month anymore. Don't Brentford or Fulham have some players that will fill headlines?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The full tweet is about 400 tweets long and says exactly what anyone who knows Barber and Bloom know, that we'd at least entertain an outrageous offer. The rest is guff. I can't wait until we are not the flavour of the month anymore. Don't Brentford or Fulham have some players that will fill headlines?
Yes, it's all waffle.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is it just me or is that or is that picture of Ben Jacobs face really irritating? Every time he pops up I get irrationally annoyed. Like whenever those two transfer pillocks on Sky Sports appear anywhere.
His voice is really irritating as well. Did a lot of commentary on Lewes games last season.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I would be utterly stunned if TB pulled the rug on RDZ and sold any of our top players (except Tross for contract reasons) right now as we look poised to have a real go at a European place and everything is super positive. Any big offer for any of the stars will still be there in the summer and we can properly plan replacements.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I would be utterly stunned if TB pulled the rug on RDZ and sold any of our top players (except Tross for contract reasons) right now as we look poised to have a real go at a European place and everything is super positive. Any big offer for any of the stars will still be there in the summer and we can properly plan replacements.
I agree unless we have a replacement lined up which RDZ was fully behind.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
‘Tis the season for bottom feeding “journalists” to start scraping the barrel and making shit up about our players.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
It shouldn’t need to be said again but if someone offered 1 billion then we would obviously sell in Jan. If anyone on here would not then they are an idiot. This means there is a price at which we would sell. I guess, as fans, we just have to hope they dont reach it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Anyone know if this bloke is reliable?

Bit too much talk now. I said somewhere that laughing at Chelsea not getting Enzo is understandable, but that them not getting him might not be great for Brighton.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Bit too much talk now. I said somewhere that laughing at Chelsea not getting Enzo is understandable, but that them not getting him might not be great for Brighton.
Same old stuff, rehashed from other reports. Bottom line hasn’t changed - we’ll sell if we get a ridiculous offer. Danger is Chelsea are a bit prone to making ridiculous offers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Will your keenness for The Chavs to succeed in the transfer market and on the pitch end whenever Potter leaves them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here