Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our record with the Dutch league has been more miss than hit, hasn't it?

Veltman - Great.
Jahanbakhsh - Poor with a few glimmers.
Locadia - Laughably bad
Elvis Manu - Err
Roland Bergkamp - ...
Danny Holla - He was alright.

This is what I'm consoling myself with, anyway.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Will tomorrow be the "Kudus derby" like how they labelled Chelsea vs Liverpool as the "Caicedo derby"?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Our record with the Dutch league has been more miss than hit, hasn't it?

Veltman - Great.
Jahanbakhsh - Poor with a few glimmers.
Locadia - Laughably bad
Elvis Manu - Err
Roland Bergkamp - ...
Danny Holla - He was alright.

This is what I'm consoling myself with, anyway.
What about Davy Propper, fine touch and skills with beautiful hair to boot!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kudus starting to sound like he’s failing the “no dickheads” test. Move on.
Sticking with my opinion of two and a bit weeks ago TBH

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I’m guessing he insisted on a release clause here but conveniently doesn’t require one at West Ham where they will probably offer him double the wage we offered + extortionate agent fees, funny that.

This clubs structured approach to wages and recruitment will either be our ruin or the maker of us, it’s worked so far but upon reaching the level we have now I do wonder how well it will continue to work, as we aim at players with bigger names it’s going to be a big problem.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
West Ham accounts reporting no release clause, but guess we can't be sure either way at this stage.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
West Ham accounts reporting no release clause, but guess we can't be sure either way at this stage.
think it comes down to wages. if west ham were paying him the wages that a top 6 club would, there is no need for a release clause for anything other than footballing reasons. it’s more of an issue with us as we won’t pay the top salaries, so he’d want a way to leave and get that elsewhere

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
sucks we didn't get him he is a quality player and gonna be worth 70-90 millions with in 24 months.
Another Caicedo circus may suit the club but I’d rather not have a repeat of Cucu and Moises as well as Pervis and Mitoma next summer thanks :smile:

I get the impression he wants a bigger club than us and if not one who will pay him money we won’t even consider

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I really hope this guy turns out to be an over-paid troublemaker and not a superstar. It would really back up our transfer policy. If he comes in and tears the Premier League a new one we are going to look a bit silly.

The fact West Ham have bought him makes me fairly confident he will be the former.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here