Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I could do with a KitKat right now tbh.

I've got a breakfast bar and it's frankly pretty unappealing. Bland, dry, dusty. You know.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Rogersix Zero and kudus 40 odd.
So, Kudus has played 86 games in his career....you claim to of watched just under 50% of them.?

I smell BS.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You never know with this guy’s agent but it seems that he is West Ham bound.

Hopefully they don’t sign him before the noon cut off today meaning that he’ll not be able to play against us.

The football gods dictate it’ll be inevitable that he’ll score against us tomorrow if he they get it done in the next hour and a bit.

Davidg1957

Aug 23, 2021
You never know with this guy’s agent but it seems that he is West Ham bound.

Hopefully they don’t sign him before the noon cut off today meaning that he’ll not be able to play against us.

The football gods dictate it’ll be inevitable that he’ll score against us tomorrow if he they get it done in the next hour and a bit.

That would be a quick turnaround to play tomorrow after scoring a hat trick last night

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Could turn out to be a good signing for West Ham but he didn’t seem to want to come to us on the financial deal we were offering.
We stick with our model that’s served us well so far.
Pedro cost £30m which is around the price we agreed with Ajax for Kudus, and he seems pleased to be here.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
f***ing football mercenary can f*** off. It looks like he always wanted London, or at least London money.
I see this as a bullet dodged
I know - bloody youngsters taking their time to make sure the next job they take offers them the best contract they can get, rather than just jumping ship based on the opinion of a load of keyboard warriors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here