Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And of course tonight, this Sky reporter (230k followers) reports that we still want him, talks are ongoing and a fee with Ajax has yet to be agreed.

Remember, 999 out of 1,000.

This is the sort of head f*** the transfer window brings. Everyone was saying the fee agreed a week or so ago. As always, someone is wrong…!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really hope we do what we have to to make this happen (within reason) tbh. Maybe even a Mac style release mechanism if we absolutely have to. Even if he’s mustard for 2 season then gets poached cos of it, it’ll prob be worth it and make us more money…

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Me to. All though I don’t think it will happen. Would like us to make a known signing as a statement of intent.
Would like to see a right back signed to.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
If he was that good a decent team would have bought him by now. All top scouts would have seen him multiple times and he's relatively cheap.

I'm not sure it works like that. Top teams might be aware of him, but not need to fill that position in their squad.

You could say the same of Moussa Diaby, Pau Torres, Alex Scott, Harvey Barnes, Edson Alvarez. All great players who could easily play for better teams than the ones they have recently signed for.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is he still holding out for something better than Brighton to come along? If so, it's not a good look as far as I'm concerned - I'd rather get rid (for huge amounts of money) of players who don't want to be he than buy them!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If he was that good a decent team would have bought him by now. All top scouts would have seen him multiple times and he's relatively cheap.
Perhaps.

There has been plenty of speculation that he wants the Premier League. The teams that have been linked with him (other than us) seem to have more important targets and are quite possibly balancing their purchases on an FFP knife edge.

He’ll come to us for sure if Manure, Chelsea or Arsenal don’t have the FFP wriggle room. He is just waiting to see what happens until the end of the window (which is very annoying).

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Is he still holding out for something better than Brighton to come along? If so, it's not a good look as far as I'm concerned - I'd rather get rid (for huge amounts of money) of players who don't want to be he than buy them!
If he’s holding out for something better I’d suggest he should take a look at where we’ve been in the Premier League table over the last 18 months?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If that was the case why wasnt Pedro (who seems the business) snapped up by a ‘decent’ team?
Maybe it comes down to our famous data bank. We can see something in his skillset that others aren't quite on to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here