Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And I suspect this is where RDZ may get frustrated. He certainly was in January. All a very tricky balancing act.

He knew what he was signing up to.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He kind of did. But maybe not quite as he originally brought his transfer guru with him.

I think that was just to keep him happy as he settled in, but he has publicly said how good our system is so he decided to let him go

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
He's done it on the biggest stages lol ?

What 2 good games in the champions League but part of a midfield that was absolutely destroyed by Liverpool and Napoli last season?!?

In the Champions League and in the World Cup. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the stages come any bigger?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He knew what he was signing up to.

Indeed. Also, as a Brescia fan, I think he appreciates the type of club that we are and takes pride in what he can achieve on relatively limited resources. One day, maybe not that far away, he'll probably want to manage a Champions League club again but he'll give us this season at least and give it everything..

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
I said this on the ‘clearing the locker thread’ but maybe today may give Kudus some food for thought …

‘Given the whole circus that has taken place around this transfer, with accusations that we lock our players up, we have just debunked that myth. Once again showing that we can be trusted to build a players career.
This should therefore reassure players who think they need a release clause to rethink … if they had a release clause of £50m and were sold for there or thereabouts the wages would have corresponded. With the strength of our negotiating team realising great prices, this should follow with greater bargaining power for the players wages.
If this is a near record sale, I wonder if the terms that had been agreed weeks ago would have reflected a fee of that status?
Obviously gutted that he is leaving but clearly his heart isn’t it anymore, but hope that one positive from this is that we have shown we can be trusted and with patience if you are that good, you will reap the reward. (And so will we 😉)’

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Looks like this is not happening now as (I am guessing) the number 10 was being kept back for him. Albion just announced Julio is getting 10 and Billiam Gilliamour getting 11.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Looks like Chelsea are going for Olise, so I guess his last hope is that Arsenal will come in for him at the end of the window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here