Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
It's a fan account that has posted that - why is everyone jumping on the bandwagon?

My two-cents on this, this lad is a level above others we have been linked with. He's young, has done it on the biggest of stages and some of the biggest clubs in Europe have been sniffing around. By no means a guarantee that he'll be a raring success but I for one would be pretty excited if we landed him. I'm also quite relaxed about the situation, we already have great attacking options.

He isn't a Moises replacement, this would be an upgrade on what we already have and shows that we don't just want to dabble with a one-off europa league season, we are aiming to stay there for the long-haul. If Moises leaves, we'll be looking for another incoming to fill the void, I'm certain of that.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If that's happened, isn't that an illegal approach? Do the footballing authorities no longer care about this stuff happening, or are agents and media now such powerful players in the whole transfer saga that said authorities can do eff-all about it? No wonder the club never say a damn word about any of this until deals are done, inward or outward. Can you imagine Albion putting out a social media post like the example on here from Ajax?
Tapping up is only looked at if a club makes a complaint, but because every club does it to some extent, complaints are rare. Chelsea made noises about making a complaint against Liverpool's approach to Colwill, apparently because Klopp was calling him directly.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It's a fan account that has posted that - why is everyone jumping on the bandwagon?

My two-cents on this, this lad is a level above others we have been linked with. He's young, has done it on the biggest of stages and some of the biggest clubs in Europe have been sniffing around. By no means a guarantee that he'll be a raring success but I for one would be pretty excited if we landed him. I'm also quite relaxed about the situation, we already have great attacking options.

He isn't a Moises replacement, this would be an upgrade on what we already have and shows that we don't just want to dabble with a one-off europa league season, we are aiming to stay there for the long-haul. If Moises leaves, we'll be looking for another incoming to fill the void, I'm certain of that.
He's done it on the biggest stages lol ?

What 2 good games in the champions League but part of a midfield that was absolutely destroyed by Liverpool and Napoli last season?!?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Declan Rice was part of a midfield absolutely destroyed by Brighton last season.
"They have a unique way of playing and we didn't work it out. To be out there was demoralising. To try and defend, seeing them keep the ball. I got a yellow card, could have got another one. I never want to feel like that on a football pitch."

Lovely stuff.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Wages are going to be an obstacle for any player we want to sign for 40 or 50 MM. for that sort of price, the player will want massive salary that only the top teams can match

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wages are going to be an obstacle for any player we want to sign for 40 or 50 MM. for that sort of price, the player will want massive salary that only the top teams can match

I’m sure we could use some of the £111m we just pocketed to pay £100k+ a week for him

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
And I suspect this is where RDZ may get frustrated. He certainly was in January. All a very tricky balancing act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here