Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma interview - next year maybe.......... NEW 5YR CONTRACT SINGED ??

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Dahoud was 100% RDZ's personal pick. He's publicly stated that he's been trying to sign him for years.

If he starts grizzling about midfield depth when he has Dahoud on the bench because he can't trust him to do what he wants, then Bloom will rightly tell him to get in the sea!
I thinks we are a few months (minimum) away from peak Dahoud. He needs to get to know RDZ’s tactics (where passes are pre-planned through months of drills) as well as getting to know the EPL.

It’s a pretty tough assignment that took young Mac many months to achieve.

I think he’ll be brilliant next year but currently, he has a lot of work to do. No surprise whatsoever when we loose our No.1 central midfield pair from last year.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think his English has improved massively, it must be so hard answering questions from journos who don't always make their language simple and clear. And there are English players who don't do much better

I agree that we, the fans, get about as much out of those interviews as from a player that actually speaks English as his first language but doesn't communicate well with the media who fire question after question at them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dahoud was 100% RDZ's personal pick. He's publicly stated that he's been trying to sign him for years.

If he starts grizzling about midfield depth when he has Dahoud on the bench because he can't trust him to do what he wants, then Bloom will rightly tell him to get in the sea!
Indeed. Surprising he went with such an inexperienced CM at Villa following a grand total of...

(checks notes)

...8 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here