Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma interview - next year maybe.......... NEW 5YR CONTRACT SINGED ??

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Why are people reading so much into whether he's said something about next year?

Anyone who thinks he'll still be here next season is living in a fantasy land, even if by some miracle he does sign a new deal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
:lolol: :lolol: He says, next game we have to be ready.

(literally he says 'Yeah, I, next game we have to ready, yeah')

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What is it that he says? Sounded like next year maybe I have to leave but that would make no sense based on the rest of the interview.

Anyone understand what he says at the end?

Definitely something about "next game" but couldn't figure out the rest.

locksleybtn

Jun 15, 2023
Peacehaven
The problem is his English is not great. He did answer the question and then he kind of went off on one and due to his poor English I think we are all hearing different things, but it I think he is talking about the next game

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The problem is his English is not great. He did answer the question and then he kind of went off on one and due to his poor English I think we are all hearing different things, but it I think he is talking about the next game
The problem is people over-analysing stuff and reading too much into (particularly in this case) second-language, barely audible words.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
That is the shittest interview I've ever listened to on the official site. He doesn't answer a single question properly. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Future politician.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Familiar as I am with the output of Sussex World, I wouldn't bet my house on the London version having an exclusive. You never know though. Fingers crossed it's true 🤞

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Discussed earlier today here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here