Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans apparently attacking members of catering...

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
All the violence was apparently going on when the football was being played. Not fans just come to cause trouble.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Walking from the train station toward the stadium I noticed a Millwall fan struggling to light his cigarette. A teenage Brighton fan offered him a light, the middle aged Millwall fan replied 'I don't need a f***ing light, now f*** off you ****'. The Millwall fan's friend over heard and started telling the young lad to 'f*** off' also.

Can you believe that?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Just flicking through their forum, it seems the word 'c**t' isn't actually a swear word in Millwall land, more of a bridge word/punctuation mark.

'Could you pass the jam c**t cheers.'

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not really surprised to hear the reports about the antics of these 'Wall Saddos tonight, but I'm still disappointed to hear about them tbh. Some people just never change do they? So much for Darwinism...

Brighton247.com

Jan 22, 2012
WSL
To be honest, I expected them to behave like they did, they have a reputation for it and 'stupidly' are probably proud and think they are 'well cool' there was a lot of police present all around the city center before the game, apparently according to my pal who wern't at the game the pub he was at kicked everyone out and closed up because they thought 'millwall' were coming. I didn't whiteness much personally but when I exited the west stand there was a barrier of police that insisted only go right to the train even for those that needed to head towards the away stand to catch coches were channeled away in the opposite direction from the coach area, I caught a train to Brighton, there was a few uneducated immature away dont even wanna call them fans, Twats giving it all that, they lived up to what I was expecting some of the fans are horrible animals, when I got off the train I was greeted by a load of police alsatians looking like they wanted to bite me . The police knew what to expect and were prepared. I hope any football fans that went to the game to watch the football and wanted to stay away from the trouble was able to.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Thing is, once upon a time, all this did seem mildly intimidating: those naughty hoolies are coming to town! Scary.
But nowadays it just seems so pathetic, still to be trying so hard to be bad. Smashing up a toilet? Attacking someone who serves pies? Proper nails, that.

Sep 1, 2010
They can sign whatever charter they like, they are still total wankers. I would rather not have any away Millwall fans turn up than read about what went on. I bet the FA do f*** ALL though. Millwall should of been chucked out of the league years ago as far as i am concerned.

A stark contrast to when their 'Rivals' turned up, West Ham fans were top class when they came from my perspective.

I spoke to a Police Officer one evening who had been posted down from London at one of the matches and he said Sussex Police did not seem to have a clue when it came to crowd control(and that was his EXACT words). He was down at the Palace game and could not believe how it was being handled by the sounds of it.

Discgraceful behaviour this evening by what i have just read.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well if what I have read above is true then the club should let Millwall know that this behaviour is not acceptable and they are no longer welcome. We are in the 21st Century now and we are tired of this shit from a bunch retrograde morons who wallow in their own notoriety. Is it that difficult to go and watch a football game and support your team, apparently so for some. Utterly pathetic behaviour.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst I agree with you to some degree, I would like to know if the Police Officer concerned (allegedly no.199) did or did not use her pepper-spray indiscriminately. I usually take a couple of my younger children to football and would be unhappy to say the least, if the policy of the police is to go gung-ho when they see trouble flaring up. It is very easy in large crowds to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would have thought that pepper sprays should only be used against an individual when necessary...and not a crowd....?

Seems to me that you'd be best waiting for the facts to emerge rather than rushing to believe Chinese whispers from mates, and mates of mates, and Internet forums.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I spoke to a Police Officer one evening who had been posted down from London at one of the matches and he said Sussex Police did not seem to have a clue when it came to crowd control(and that was his EXACT words). He was down at the Palace game and could not believe how it was being handled by the sounds of it.

Sounds like a typical Met officer if you ask me. I quite regularly read NSC posts complaining about how the Met police football matches, so make of that what you will....

Sep 1, 2010
Sounds like a typical Met officer if you ask me. I quite regularly read NSC posts complaining about how the Met police football matches, so make of that what you will....

Think he was yes. Btw I was not having a pop at the Police overall or with regards to whatever happened last night but a few games do seem to have a big whiff of little experience in games such as Palace. I am still convinced the open concourse policy is going to cone back to bite us some time soon

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What struck me after the game was how mouthy they were to kids but as soon as they were fronted up by anybody over the age of 10 seemed to just melt away pretending to be pissed or ameobic .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Seeing as we could probably sell all tickets in the away end to Albion supporters anyway surely next time we should just ban any Millwall supporters attending.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Seeing as we could probably sell all tickets in the away end to Albion supporters anyway surely next time we should just ban any Millwall supporters attending.

This. Surely there's CCTV footage, so if BHAFC release this to the press it'll be very difficult for Millwall to argue against a blanket ban next time.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mentioned this on another thread. I met and chatted with a Millwall couple (about 35-40 year old man and woman) after the game on the train back to Brighton. The guy had been pepper-sprayed, apparently indiscriminately by a woman police officer (N0.***) along with many other supporters who just happened to be in the vicinity. They were aware there was disturbance of some description, but at the time had no idea what it actually was. It appears that one young woman who was pepper-sprayed needed treatment as she started having a 'fit'. According to the couple, the police would not assist and it was left to the St.Johns ambulance people to call an emergency ambulance.

The Millwall couple seemed decent people and I couldn't imagine them as being typical football hooligans.

Only repeating their story.

What an idiot, its ok for you, as an anonymous person, to post an individual id number of a police office on the internet is it.

To be honest that worse than posting a name as that police officer can easily be identified.

Only repeating a story will no doubt be your pathetic excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here