Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans apparently attacking members of catering...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Yeah, as a steward I can confirm as well. A member of staff was assaulted apparently. I was on WSU so I can't confirm that incident. But there was a lot of police vans leaving with lights on at 10:20 heading presumably towards town centre.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and they'll be so proud of themselves. No, really, they will!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bunch of morons. There was some bloke on the steps behind the West before the game, giving it the biggun going "caam onnen, I'll fackin' meet ya arfta, oh yeah caaman then" to someone or other.

They're like a curious type of sub-species, not quite fully evolved human beings. And the hilarious constant chants of "you take it up the arse". Brilliant.

I sincerely hope they're relegated. I don't want that pond life at the Amex again in a hurry.

You telling me you wasn't expecting this unsavory behaviour from a large number of Millwall fans ? It was always on the cards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You telling me you wasn't expecting this from a large number of Millwall fans ? It was always on the cards.

Well yes, I suppose I was. I wasn't surprised as such, but I confess I do still find it a bit of a "jolt" to see fellow football fans behaving like this lot. They're a very odd bunch, they seem to positively revel in being complete and utter morons. You just take a step back and look at them and think....jesus christ, what is the MATTER with you ??

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bunch of c*nts.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Received a text from a Millwall supporting mate, who wasn't there I might add, and he had received a text from someone that was there...

"all kicking off in concourse at h/t, ob baton charge and pepper spray, all kiosks closed"

gaz99

Feb 27, 2009
they also smash there toilets up clean of the system and smeared blood all around toilets caused quitea bit of damage

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im assuming Brighton will be reporting all of this to the FA, not sure on what action will be taken though, maybe the usual fines and promises people will be prosecuted and banned. Personally i hope they get relegated and then its unlikely they can visit again anytime soon.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Received a text from a Millwall supporting mate, who wasn't there I might add, and he had received a text from someone that was there...

"all kicking off in concourse at h/t, ob baton charge and pepper spray, all kiosks closed"

Mentioned this on another thread. I met and chatted with a Millwall couple (about 35-40 year old man and woman) after the game on the train back to Brighton. The guy had been pepper-sprayed, apparently indiscriminately by a woman police officer (N0.199) along with many other supporters who just happened to be in the vicinity. They were aware there was disturbance of some description, but at the time had no idea what it actually was. It appears that one young woman who was pepper-sprayed needed treatment as she started having a 'fit'. According to the couple, the police would not assist and it was left to the St.Johns ambulance people to call an emergency ambulance.

The Millwall couple seemed decent people and I couldn't imagine them as being typical football hooligans.

Only repeating their story.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mentioned this on another thread. I met and chatted with a Millwall couple (about 35-40 year old man and woman) after the game on the train back to Brighton. The guy had been pepper-sprayed, apparently indiscriminately by a woman police officer (N0.199) along with many other supporters who just happened to be in the vicinity. They were aware there was disturbance of some description, but at the time had no idea what it actually was. It appears that one young woman who was pepper-sprayed needed treatment as she started having a 'fit'. According to the couple, the police would not assist and it was left to the St.Johns ambulance people to call an emergency ambulance.

The Millwall couple seemed decent people and I couldn't imagine them as being typical football hooligans.

Thats very sad. I guess its just a hazard that goes with the territory, when you follow a club that has such a high ratio of "fans" who suffer from severe behavioural issues, coupled with tragic and cripplingly low levels of general intelligence and self-esteem.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There was a brawl on one of the carriages about to go to Brighton as well. Never heard so much homophobic stuff said with such spite!

I say ban 'em from ever coming again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

And I am sure number 199 will have there own version of the incident ...interesting that u chose to quote there actual number

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Thats very sad. I guess its just a hazard that goes with the territory, when you follow a club that has such a high ratio of "fans" who suffer from severe behavioural issues, coupled with tragic and cripplingly low levels of general intelligence and self-esteem.

Whilst I agree with you to some degree, I would like to know if the Police Officer concerned (allegedly no.199) did or did not use her pepper-spray indiscriminately. I usually take a couple of my younger children to football and would be unhappy to say the least, if the policy of the police is to go gung-ho when they see trouble flaring up. It is very easy in large crowds to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would have thought that pepper sprays should only be used against an individual when necessary...and not a crowd....?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whilst I agree with you to some degree, I would like to know if the Police Officer concerned (allegedly no.199) did or did not use her pepper-spray indiscriminately. I usually take a couple of my younger children to football and would be unhappy to say the least, if the policy of the police is to go gung-ho when they see trouble flaring up. It is very easy in large crowds to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would have thought that pepper sprays should only be used against an individual when necessary...and not a crowd....?

Yup. But without being in possession of the facts its just speculating. Things can escalate and get very quickly out of had when you have a large number of sub-human morons kicking off in a confined area. Collateral damage is pretty much inevitable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here