Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Tyson banned from the UK

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Indeed, I think you can correct me if I'm wrong Edna but, I believe that if you have a conviction for possession or supply of cocaine you are banned from entering the US ? If so it is quite ironic given the fact that Americans probably use more than any other country.

He's unlikely to run a mock with an AK-47 assault rifle and be the next ted bundy is he. The goverment making out they're clamping down when in fact they're waving terrorists and rapists and god knows who else through.

It might well work with the naive gullible liberal people but us sane people know what is accruing and it we'll not have the wool pulled over our eyes again.

People are waking up to what is happening and starting to air their concerns.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Interesting viewpoint.

My wife is a head teacher, and she read your post and said

1: What a lazy, stupid and ignorant viewpoint.
2: You clearly don't value education yourself as have the writing age of a year 5 child.

Wouldn't expect anything less from left thinking people to be honest and that's what is the problem in our society today. Left wing mentality.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's unlikely to run a mock with an AK-47 assault rifle and be the next ted bundy is he. The goverment making out they're clamping down when in fact they're waving terrorists and rapists and god knows who else through.

It might well work with the naive gullible liberal people but us sane people know what is accruing and it we'll not have the wool pulled over our eyes again.

People are waking up to what is happening and starting to air their concerns.

Er ? I think you have just fallen off the "Carry On Drinking " thread ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Er? More like I need to get back on it regarding left wing views.

Are you one of the 'heroes' on the t-shirt? You certainly do need help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Odd that all the main parties are right wing then don't you think?

?? What do you mean? Are you trying to imply the Libs and Labour are right wing?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm surprised that it took as many as 63 posts to go from " Mike Tyson Banned " to the usual politics binfest, we're slipping.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It is true. Name one left wing party with a significant voice in parliament.

Well, he might be a complete bellend, but he certainly has a significant voice.

gal_2407919b.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably fixtures, but I don't care. From that article:

Tyson said: "I was greatly disappointed when I learned of United Kingdom's immigration law changes that went into effect December 2012.
"I have been coming to the UK consistently in the past decade so this change is disheartening since it affects my current entry standing.
"I apologise to my fans that were inconvenienced, however, please know I am currently working diligently with the proper authorities to regain access next year for my UK tour.
"I am currently stationed in Paris, attending to press that was scheduled for my visit this week in London.
"I am very much looking forward to talking about my book, Undisputed Truth, and UK tour, and very appreciative of the British press for being so accommodating in the interim.
"I have a great deal of respect for the laws of the United Kingdom and will continue taking the proper steps for re-entry."

Yeah, of course he said those things :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's good news that he's not coming, but it's ridiculous that France has different laws to us about the ability of rapists to enter their country. What the hell do these Eurocrats talk about? Surely the first obligation of any government is the safety of their citizens, so why did the French let him in? There should be an EU-wide ban.

On the boxing front, I hope the French don't piss him off because with his temper he's got the ability to take out half of Paris single-handedly.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
so all he needs to do is get a French, Spanish, Italian, Lithuanian or any other country in the EU passport and he can walk right through the border controls.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
so all he needs to do is get a French, Spanish, Italian, Lithuanian or any other country in the EU passport and he can walk right through the border controls.

Yes. Even if the british goverment deported him he could just walk back in the following day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here