Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Tyson banned from the UK

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It's a front. Look british public we're being tough now while letting rapists, pedophiles, murderer's, muslim extremists from europe just walk in without checks.

That east European who served 8 years for rape then deported then within one week he was back to rape a 12 year old school girl. Couldn't ban him as he has free movment.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It's a front. Look british public we're being tough now while letting rapists, pedophiles, murderer's, muslim extremists from europe just walk in without checks.

That east European who served 8 years for rape then deported then within one week he was back to rape a 12 year old school girl. Couldn't ban him as he has free movment.

Yes. But that is a reason for banning him as well not letting in Tyson.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I always felt 'sorry' (deffo not the right word) for Tyson over the rape case.

From memory it came soon after OJ got off his murder trial, so Tyson was always going down.
Even after Tyson had told the world of his unstable mental condition, and the abuse he'd suffered to Oprah (or whoever) prior to the offense.
I wouldn't have wanted to be alone with Tyson in a hotel room, and I certainly wouldn't have responded to a 1am booty call, in the first place.

Although if Tyson were to be making such advances to me, he would need to be locked up.

And I felt sorry (right word) for his victim.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And I felt sorry (right word) for his victim.
The issues I have Tyson's rape case, is the lack of protection Ms Washington gave herself.

x amount of months earlier Tyson had done a massive warts n all expose.
He details his violence, his rage, the way he'd been treated and treated others.

Then scroll forwaqrd and he's a judge at Miss Black America.
He calls Miss Washington at 1am and invites her to 'party' alone in his hotel room.
She agrees and goes along.
Now clearly what follows is rape, but why the hell was she there in the first place?

With OJ Simpson getting away with murder a few months earlier, Tyson was never going to be anything other than guilty.

I'll be willing to bet there are American, & British rapists who received a lot less than a 6 year sentence, for crimes (I'm going to say) a lot more predatory.
I'm struggling to phrase this while making my point but keeping it low key.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The issues I have Tyson's rape case, is the lack of protection Ms Washington gave herself.

x amount of months earlier Tyson had done a massive warts n all expose.
He details his violence, his rage, the way he'd been treated and treated others.

Then scroll forwaqrd and he's a judge at Miss Black America.
He calls Miss Washington at 1am and invites her to 'party' alone in his hotel room.
She agrees and goes along.
Now clearly what follows is rape, but why the hell was she there in the first place?

With OJ Simpson getting away with murder a few months earlier, Tyson was never going to be anything other than guilty.

I'll be willing to bet there are American, & British rapists who received a lot less than a 6 year sentence, for crimes (I'm going to say) a lot more predatory.
I'm struggling to phrase this while making my point but keeping it low key.

Rapists do get cations here now. I dont think tyson raped her and think she made it up. Why go to someones room at like you say at 1am alone?

Remember her mother having a hand on approach.

Money wouldn't have anything to do with it?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm with Footsoldier. These Muslims and East European perverts come over here and are stealing the jobs of tried and tested British paedophiles, rapists and sex attackers such as Fred West, Ian Huntley, Thomson and Venables and so on. Poor Jimmy Savile must be turning in his grave. No wonder poor old Gary Glitter had to travel abroad for work.

Vote UKIP, and keep them out.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'm with Footsoldier. These Muslims and East European perverts come over here and are stealing the jobs of tried and tested British paedophiles, rapists and sex attackers such as Fred West, Ian Huntley, Thomson and Venables and so on. Poor Jimmy Savile must be turning in his grave. No wonder poor old Gary Glitter had to travel abroad for work.

Vote UKIP, and keep them out.

Difference is you clown is the said are British subjects so have no choice but the rest of the scum then we do but the polical elite don't give a fuxk in the name of community cohesion.

Yes I'll be voting UKIP and any Labour/Lib dem politician knocks on my door for a vote will get a right hook and kicking.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Upon hearing that he had been banned from entering the country, Tyson said: "I was greatly disappointed when I learned of United Kingdom's immigration law changes that went into effect December 2012.

"I have been coming to the UK consistently in the past decade so this change is disheartening since it affects my current entry standing.

"I apologise to my fans that were inconvenienced, however, please know I am currently working diligently with the proper authorities to regain access next year for my UK tour. I am currently stationed in Paris, attending to press that was scheduled for my visit this week in London.

"I am very much looking forward to talking about my book, Undisputed Truth, and UK tour, and very appreciative of the British press for being so accommodating in the interim.

"I have a great deal of respect for the laws of the United Kingdom and will continue taking the proper steps for re-entry."

Yeah. Course Mike said that.
I have a feeling the ACTUAL transcript probably went more along the lines of:

"Say WHAT ? Those limey buck-tooth muth****ers better just UNBAN my ass before I kick the shit out of the first english asshole I see at Heathrow. Some chinless Brit try to stop me at the airport, I'll open up his face, rip out his eyes and piss in his dead skull. Now get me onto that itty-bitty shithole island right now. Bitch."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After some thought, I'm going to have another go at this.

Firstly I'm sorry for not having the language skills to make my point, but having the decency to not spout off a load of macho bollox.
If I'm struggling to write, it can't be easy reading.

I'm sure Sussex police have rape cases where they have to investigate the b'jesus out of it before finally bring the case.
But sadly they also have rape cases where the division gets turned upside down to get that animal off the streets.

I feel Tyson is guilty of the first case, but dealt with, tried and convicted like the latter.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's alright for you living in your white posh suburb where you don't see the impact that mass immigration have on community's. You lefties live in acid land.

What's your view on the report today by the chief education minister in terms of working class white indigenous children have low expectations and achievements?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What's your view on the report today by the chief education minister in terms of working class white indigenous children have low expectations and achievements?

Held back. When Labour gained power in 97 and education, education, education it was meant to mass immigration and so many immigrants came that under Labour teachers were to give protity to the ethnic minority children. You might disagree but that is why white children are lagging behind.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
...as well as assault, possession of Class A and drink-driving?

Indeed, I think you can correct me if I'm wrong Edna but, I believe that if you have a conviction for possession or supply of cocaine you are banned from entering the US ? If so it is quite ironic given the fact that Americans probably use more than any other country.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Held back. When Labour gained power in 97 and education, education, education it was meant to mass immigration and so many immigrants came that under Labour teachers were to give protity to the ethnic minority children. You might disagree but that is why white children are lagging behind.

And that is AFTER editing. Phew.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Interesting viewpoint.

My wife is a head teacher, and she read your post and said

1: What a lazy, stupid and ignorant viewpoint.
2: You clearly don't value education yourself as have the writing age of a year 5 child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here