Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Dean

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair play to Southampton.
I wonder if we could send in a letter of support for their cause and make a similar request that we don't have to suffer his show-boating 'look at me' displays?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55922560

Hmm...having given the penalty he wasn’t given any option but to send him off...the stupidity of the law says if he had cleaned him out just a yellow card.... I guess u could argue whether it was a penalty or not...personally it wasn’t ...nice of the Utd player to admit it wasn’t a foul..perhaps he shouldn’t have dived then..not as the result was in doubt

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Absolutely not a penalty. I watched so many replays last night and I could not see any contact at all. Should have been yellow card for Martial diving. As for sending Bednarek off when he is trying his utmost NOT to make contact, it's just mad. Mike Dean is standing at the screen watching the same replays as me and can clearly see that there was no contactor, at the very worst a slight brush that is nowhere near enough to bring him down. Then the clown confirms the penalty and brandishes a red card. All the opportunity for VAR to make the game better has been thrown away in the Prem due to bad officials and poor rule interpretations.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Absolutely not a penalty. I watched so many replays last night and I could not see any contact at all. Should have been yellow card for Martial diving. As for sending Bednarek off when he is trying his utmost NOT to make contact, it's just mad. Mike Dean is standing at the screen watching the same replays as me and can clearly see that there was no contactor, at the very worst a slight brush that is nowhere near enough to bring him down. Then the clown confirms the penalty and brandishes a red card. All the opportunity for VAR to make the game better has been thrown away in the Prem due to bad officials and poor rule interpretations.

He was looking at the screen for the sending off VAR had already confirmed the penalty

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
True to form again today at Fulham, deciding to send off Soucek following a look at VAR.

Bobby Zamora nailed it in the studio, saying "we once again end up watching the The Complete And Utter Shyster show".

edit: M ike D ean's name was just auto corrected to The Complete And Utter Shyster Show. :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

He doesn’t do an advantage sign in first one til the guy’s about to score - and I don’t think he’s gonna give a pen there - more a free kick if anything - but just feels he needs to get involved - odd. Also, watched that clip kids before - never noticed the fist pump at the end - appalling!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We have got him on Wednesday against Leicester

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Mike Dean.png

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He doesn’t do an advantage sign in first one til the guy’s about to score - and I don’t think he’s gonna give a pen there - more a free kick if anything - but just feels he needs to get involved - odd. Also, watched that clip kids before - never noticed the fist pump at the end - appalling!

He celebrates more than Dan Burn!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just reported death threats to the authorities ......ffs, i mean does he think he does himself any favours week in week out .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If “I think he should be shot “ is a death threat, I’m probably guilty of this myself.
Although I didn’t post it on social media.

Until now, that is.

And 5 years ahead of the curve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here