Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
mikedean.jpg

Well that was worth the wait.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think it should be capitalised as a title. Also there should be a determiner as a prefix.

The Complete And Utter Shyster.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is all very confusing due to Mike Reed the referee Mike Reid the late actor and comedian and Mike Read the old radio one DJ.
So to get round any filter for Mike Reed can you just misspell his name to Mike Reid or Mike Read

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is all very confusing due to Mike Reed the referee Mike Reid the late actor and comedian and Mike Read the old radio one DJ.
So to get round any filter for Mike Reed can you just misspell his name to Mike Reid or Mike Read

His name is Dean not Reed.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Now all I want to do is write Complete and utter shyster and see what happens. Which I will assume is nothing and it will stay the same as in my half asleep state I have missed the obvious and not just types 'Complete and utter shyster'

Edit: Oh that's amazing!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it should be capitalised as a title. Also there should be a determiner as a prefix.

The Complete And Utter Shyster.

Done. Which now exposes all those who didn't type The Complete And Utter Shyster but did, in fact, type Complete and utter shyster.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
So does it work on Mike, Dean, or Mike Dean as a whole?

Would it suddenly appear we were insulting the creator of our fully Sussex squad Dean Wilkins

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

It was certainly like 'Runaround'.

Where they jumped from the yellow to the red zone......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Watch us wreck the Mike watch us wreck the Mike watch us wreck the The Complete And Utter Shyster

Sweet.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Complete And Utter Shyster is The Complete and Utter Shyster to end all The Complete And Utter Shysters

Edit: It turns out that Dean Mike Hampton is not The Complete And Utter Shyster

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Complete And Utter Shyster is a ****

That's fantastic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here