Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Dean

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Makes sense. He can get the Liverpool team coach down from his home on Merseyside.

:moo:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
TBF I think he's been ok the last few games we have had him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’ve not forgiven him for Bro…but prefer him to K Friend by a country mile ….Hooper is 4th official ..sigh

It doesn't really matter who refs our games, they're all in if for their pantomine routine.
Who's got the biggest whistle.
Who can flash their cards in a dramatic fashion.
Who's got the best trimmed eye brows, Kevin Friend by mile.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’ve not forgiven him for Bro…but prefer him to K Friend by a country mile ….Hooper is 4th official ..sigh

I have. He did us a favour. Boro went straight back down with a whimper in 16/17, and the same would probably have happened to us. The extra season gave us a chance to strengthen and go up with a better squad - mainly thanks to addition of Murray and Duffy. We’re playing our 5th consecutive season in the Premier League, and will almost certainly still be there next season; Boro remain in the Championship and aren’t even in the top six as it stands.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I know he is a Liverpool fan, but this really. There are much worse referees in the Premier League than the complete and utter shyster.

Messrs. Friend, Moss, and Mason amongst them. (the latter not on the pitch any longer, but still doing damage when on VAR duty).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He supports Tranmere, doesn't he?

I stand corrected. Always uneasy though when officials admit to supporting a certain team. They need to bleed neutrality at all times.

Never mind Mike Dean though, the official who l really deplore is Jon Moss, complete with his custom made boots, with "Mossy" emblazoned on the side. A good referee should be totally invisible, not shouting "look at me everyone!".

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Dean didn't get a lot wrong today, if anything we were lucky with the decisions we got.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here