Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mikael Forssell

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Mikael Forssell was apparently the foreign striker we were after in August and have been tracking since. Done some checking and currently a fringe player at Hannover. I think it would be plausible this is Gus's special player and would imagine there paths crossed at Chelsea.

While I didnt hear this directly apparently this information is from a reliable source, ex player still associated with the club. Know we've been flooded with nonsense rumours but thought I would share this tip.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I reckon this is quite possible, however I also don't think there was "one" special player. I reckon Gus has been looking at dozens of "special" players.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seems infinitely more likely than some of the names which have been suggested.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as rumours go, this one might be realistic.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
used to watch him at Birmingham.

hard working. skilled. good finisher. would potentially destroy defenses at this level and valuable at Championship level

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the first sensible/realistic rumour I have seen on here for years. It ticks all the boxes for why Gus would be interested. I think this has some credibility.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just out of interest why does this rumour get more credibility than the Craig Mckail-Smith one.

Both have come out of the blue, both are interesting, both "could" happen, yet one gets slated to the high heavens, and one is seen as good as true

Just wondering like...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would be an unbelievable signing for us. Certainly ticks all the boxes.....
:lolol:

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Just out of interest why does this rumour get more credibility than the Craig Mckail-Smith one.

Both have come out of the blue, both are interesting, both "could" happen, yet one gets slated to the high heavens, and one is seen as good as true

Just wondering like...

Come on, get with it Mendoza! One was started by someone who joined yesterday and one was started by someone who joined in 2003 :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Crivins! Apparently on his pre-season debut for Hannover, he scored 10 goals, including an eight-minute hat-trick!!

I'm not sure if anybody's said this yet, but the guy definitely ticks all the boxes. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here