Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
0-1
Derby v Reading

Looking likely Derby will be dropping out the top 6 if either Wolves/Brentford win

Marl Lawrenson has just tipped Derby to go up via the Play-offs! :lol:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Got some potting to do in my greenhouse and some weeding of the veg patch. Might challenge my two lads to a bit of FIFA on the PS4 and then a kickaround down the park if the weather holds out. Wont be paying the slightest attention to this 46th match of a truly dreadful season until 4.45pm when I will check the result with minimal interest and then to spend the summer recharging my Albion mojo before my usual over optimism and promotion expectations in Early August.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
0-1
Derby v Reading

Looking likely Derby will be dropping out the top 6 if either Wolves/Brentford win

Happy days. Derby are imploding. Having said that I have money on both teams to score so want them to lose 1-2 at least...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
My interest in this game was minimal and then I saw the bench and the fact Hughton has still got Best and CMS on there and all interest has gone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bournemouth leading 2 nil means Middlesbrough now need to score 22

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We nearly concede from a corner. At least we find out before next season. To my mind Greer has lost what little pace he had and Halford is too slow anyway.

Deeney (Watford) was to run into positions and Greer could not do anything about it.

Sounds like it was Halford in this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports