Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As an aside........I see its Beram Kayal's birthday today. Karen Brady was sending him love & kisses on Twitter this morning. Hopefully doesn't mean Wet Sham are chasing our best midfielder.....? ???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Does send out an odd message regarding Stockdale. .

?? . Standard practice to rotate goalkeepers especially in an end of season match that has no consequence for either team.
Good to give Walton some game time given he's our #2. DS on the bench anyway.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
?? . Standard practice to rotate goalkeepers especially in an end of season match that has no consequence for either team.
Good to give Walton some game time given he's our #2. DS on the bench anyway.

Hopefully it's as simple as that. Gives some nice fuel to the Stockdale Out Society (SOS).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What the **** is that?

If he's seriously thinking of playing Halford at full back against Adomah, god save us.

If it's three at the back again, then who on earth is the right wing back? Lualua??

Halford as full back I suspect. He's started his career as a right back. Greer/Dunk in the middle , Bennett out on the left.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
** 2 Star Game **

Excellent team selection. If we play four at the back, at least from the start.

Bruno would be my first choice at right back, but right at the end of the season, I don't think we could expect him to rush up and down the pitch (not at his age and not 100% fit). Lualua start is an expected choice and as he is more effective if on from the start this season.

I've gone for a 4-6 away win. Kazenga to score two. No width for this game. Our defence still looks a bit slow with both Halford and Greer. Worried that we will concede from corners now.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ive gone for an exciting 2-1 loss

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
0-1
Derby v Reading

Looking likely Derby will be dropping out the top 6 if either Wolves/Brentford win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here