Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough opinion of us

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Christ that lot are entitled. With the squad they have they should be pissing the division.

They keep mentioning that we have two hard games but they have Birmingham and Burnley in their next two - not a guaranteed 6 points by any means. We took 4 points off an arguably stronger QPR the last time they graced this division. Derby could cause us big problems but no-one here is claiming otherwise.

Still, even if they do beat us they have to go back to Middlesborough afterwards, the poor half-dead *******s.

well , hopefully today was a kick in the arse that we needed ......there are no easy games here....!!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Read a tweet this evening from boro saying "they remind me of Bournmouth, they just won't f### off." Seems we are getting under their skin.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Typical northerners lol
We have 4 massive players out and some will not be back til Jan/Feb time...Our squad is strong,but injures to key wing backs are taking its toll.
I'm hoping this Irish lad is good as losing kayal or Stephens will be a huge blow,but we have the Jan transfer window to strengthen.
Fantastic squad we have though :)

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'm other words, none of their players cost more than 5 million and I've never heard of any of them so they can't be good.

Feb 14, 2010
Dont get why such a poorly supported club like Boro should think they should be better than us? They get what at home ? 15000? They are better supported than palace in the championship but not by much. Always the same with Brighton tho, well supported but with a shit side, now we are well supported with a not bad lower league side, but Boro? Well they can find a fan base to match ours before they can pipe up.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Bold statement here. I can see Brighton losing the next four games." (#11,243 Aarfy_Aardvark )

Completely delusional. I just hope he doesn't gamble...

Dec 29, 2011
Every forum has their idiots. You only need to look at NSC to see that. There are also a few more level headed posters who are saying we shouldn't be written off.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think I might have missed something. Why should we be especially worried about playing QPR?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]673183054119223297[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here